For those who want to take the next step in their careers as a sports manager, but still need to be close to their home, there are growing opportunities to make their master’s degree in sports management online. With these programs, you can flexibly improve your career without having to move.
Today, many college coaches, sports directors, and community recreation department heads have a masters in sports management or a related degree. Online programs are offered by some of the leading institutions to meet the needs of busy and working students.
This article provides you with detailed information on how to earn a master’s degree in sports management online. Your available and affordable schools, salaries, and career opportunities.
- What is sports management?
- Online master degree in sports management
- What are the career opportunities and salaries in sports management?
- How Much Do Sports Management Professionals Make?
- Important skills for a career in sports management
- Distance Learning at the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Lasell College Newton, Massachusetts
- Texas A&M University–College Station, Texas
- Troy University-Troy, Alabama
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- Liberty University Online, Lynchburg, Virginia
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Jackson State University-Jackson, Mississippi
- Indiana State University-Terre Haute, Indiana
- Delaware State University-Dover, Delaware
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- Do you have a passion for sports management (Conclusion)
Frequently Asked Questions
What can you do with masters in sports management?
In addition to the jobs covered above, graduates with a master’s degree in sports management also might find careers as the following:
Fitness club manager.
Athletic teacher or trainer.
Sports equipment salesperson.
Sports agency representative.
Recreation center manager.
Golf course manager.
Is sports management a good career?
Even the most affordable, accessible and flexible sports management degree programs require a major investment on the part of students. Moreover, sports management careers, with their emphasis on business, branding, finance and leadership, are not the best fit for every sports lover
How do you get a sports management degree?
Depending upon your level of dedication, a sports management major can take the following time to complete:
Associate’s degree programs, which provide entry-level opportunity, usually take two years.
A bachelor’s degree program takes four years.
Master’s degree programs and MBAs generally require one to two years.
How much money can you make with a sports management degree?
In general, the starting salary for individuals with a degree in sports management is between $35,000 and $42,000. The salary range for sports management careers varies significantly depending on a variety of factors, including location, education, and experience.
- APPLICATION LINK
- Sports management masters degree online
- Sports management
Do you know that you can get an advanced degree in sports management from a distance? Read about how you can study sports management masters degree online