ZipRecruiter Scholarship Program
Of a certainty, education, these days, is expensive but trying ignorance would never be the best option. Some or all of this financial burden are taken away by scholarships, thereby allowing students to pursue the course of their choice.
Have you been wondering how to get a scholarship? here at your door post is an updated list of scholarship which includes all the relevant details.
Some of these scholarships cater for a part of the tuition fees while others make provision for the entire cost of tuition fees, books, and supplies, as well as living expenses.
This scholarship program, The ZipRecruiter Summer/Fall 2020 Scholarship Promotion (the “Promotion “) is sponsored and administered by ZipRecruiter, Inc. (“ZipRecruiter ” or “Sponsor”).
How It Works
For the ZipRecruiter 2020 Scholarship Promotion, we’re asking high school and college students (18+) to write about their favorite ZipRecruiter feature.
They will be awarded a $3,000 as the Grand Prize Winner will receive the $3,000 scholarship.
Note: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void of where prohibited. By entering, each entrant agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decision of the judges, which shall be final in all respects, in its sole discretion.
ZipRecruiter Summer/Fall 2020 Scholarship Promotion
Level/Field of Study
The ZipRecruiter Scholarship Program is hosted in the United States of America.
Must be a legal resident and citizen of the United States.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
They will be awarded a $3,000 as the Grand Prize Winner will receive the $3,000 scholarship.
The winner’s college expenses such as books, tuition, accommodation, etc. (the “Prize”) will have one prize consisting of USD$3,000 to be applied towards it.
Consideration is placed on prizes to be taxable income. The sole responsibility of the winner is to be surcharged by all federal, state, and local taxes, fees in connection with a prize
At concluding the specific Entry Period for each biannually Promotion, the following conditions must be met by participants.
- being a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia,
- being 18 years of age or older (or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence), and
- being enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States.
The directors, officers, and employees (and their parents and household members) of the sponsor and their affiliates are not eligible to participate in the promotion. For promotion purposes, “family members” are defined as spouses, partners, parents, legal guardians, stepparents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Eligibility decisions will be made and determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
How to Apply
To participate, complete all the following steps (each one is an “entry”):
Write about your favorite ZipRecruiter feature in the following list:
* Job Alert Emails * One-Click Apply * Application Status Updates * SMS Job Alerts * Job Search Functionality * Profiles
Write a brief summary of why you chose the feature you wrote about. What do you like about it? How is it useful?
- Entries must be in Microsoft Word or doc format, not PDF.
- The font must be Arial 12 pt, single-spaced.
- The name and email address must be included in the header.
- Proper procurement should be used for quotes.
- It may include images, graphs, and diagrams, provided that (i) the completed application is sent on two pages and that (ii) all content, including your participation and images, constitutes your original work and (iii)) no part of your submission Entry is owned by a third party.
- If your participation includes material from third parties, you will be disqualified.
During the Entry Period,
(a) visit https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship (the “Promotion Site”) and download your ticket;
(b) complete the form by entering the requested information (“form”), and
(c) send your entry by clicking on the “Send request” button.
- The participants must be individuals.
- Group or team presentations are not allowed.
- Each individual participant is entitled to a total of one (1) participation during the Enrollment Period.
- The registration test is not proof of receipt of registration by the Sponsor.
- Enrollments will be effective on the day received by the Sponsor.
- Participants are responsible for registration fees, including online access fees and data/usage charges for the entry of mobile devices.
- The price of each mobile operator may vary and you should contact your mobile operator if you have any questions about the data plans and the rates associated with your participation in the Promotion.
(i) be the original work of the participant and created specifically for the promotion;
(ii) not have been published or participated in another contest or promotion;
(iii) be suitable for publication and publication, including publication and publication online (for example, it must not be obscene or indecent, including, among others, nudity or blasphemy, it must not contain any obscene or pornographic material, it must not contain defamatory statements or messages (including, but not limited to, words, images or symbols that are widely considered offensive to people of a certain race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group or other, must not violate privacy or other rights) of persons, company or entity, and must not in any way violate or describe a violation of applicable laws and regulations), and
(iv) not contain content that infringes the rights of third parties.
Your participation and accompanying photographs must not contain logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other contents or visible elements of third parties owned by third parties. If your participation includes material from third parties (including, among others, copyrighted material, trademark, logo or registered trademark that identifies a registered trademark), or infringes or infringes (or may infringe) a copyright or trademark, logo, Registered trademark, etc. which identifies a registered trademark or other property right of any living or deceased person (including, among others, the right to privacy).
Other Relevant Information
Winner Notification, Prize Condition
The potential individual that wins will be notified by email or phone by January, 2020.
Prior to receipt of a prize, the winner must complete, sign, and return documents such as the (a) an IRS W-9 form; and (b) a declaration of compliance with these Official Rules, and a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release and submit to the Sponsor (collectively, the “Documentation “)
Ownership of Entries.
The sponsor exclusively owns all Entries as a property. All rights in each Entrant’s entry is irrevocably assigned and transferred to the sponsor including, without limitation, all copyrights.
Participants warrant that their Entry is their own original work and they have the right to submit their Entry in the Promotion and grant the required licenses to ZipRecruiter.
Participants agree not to submit any content that (a) infringes any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or endorsement, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark and et cetera. or (b) otherwise violates applicable state, local, federal, or provincial law.
Data Collection and Use.
Collection of personal information will be carried out during the Entry process and shall be used by the Sponsor and its agents for purposes of the administration and fulfillment of the Promotion and as otherwise described in these Official Entry Rules.
Furthermore, participants agree that the Sponsor or its agents can contact them with periodic communications relating to future promotions, or the Sponsor’s services, or other events/promotions/service features, that the Sponsor considers may be of interest to them. Participants agree and acknowledge via the submission of an entry that they may be contacted by the Sponsor via email or direct mail.
In addition, they shall further agree and acknowledge that email communication shall not be considered to be unsolicited commercial email or spam.
To apply for this scholarship, visit https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
The Entry Period for the Promotion starts at 12.00 a.m. (P.D.T.) on February, 2020, and will end at 11.59 p.m. (P.D.T.) on October , 2020 (“Entry Period”).
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation Ph.D. Fellowships for African Students, 2020
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel, 2020
- Next Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries 2020
- LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe, 2020
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy 2020
- Banting Postdoctoral Annual Fellowships For Canadian and International Students.
- 2020 Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme 2020 in the UK
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum