Zhi-Xing China fellowship 2019
Applications are being submitted for the Zhi-Xing China Eisenhower 2019 Fellowship: The Eisenhower Fellowship 2019 (Learning, Travel, and Learning) is a four-week professional development and leadership program, the ten US leaders for Zhi-Xing China Eisenhower Fellowship provides a career in China.
The fellowship includes intensive cultural immersion, group sessions with Chinese and American experts, and two weeks of customized travel and meetings in four to six Chinese cities across the country.
The Zhi-Xing China fellowship is funded by the Chinese Ministry of Education and overseen by its International Exchange and Cooperation Agency, the China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE).
The Eisenhower Fellowship 2019 program originated in the annual US-China People’s Trade Conference. The Brotherhood is to promote understanding between the peoples of both nations. Founded in 2015, CEAIE and Eisenhower (EF) scholarships work together to design and implement this scholarship through the US EF programs.
About the Sponsor: Chinese Ministry of Education
The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China is the agency of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China that regulates all aspects of the educational system in mainland China, including compulsory basic education, vocational education, and tertiary education.
More About the Zhi-Xing China fellowship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/ Field of Study
The program is on Leadership.
Eisenhower Fellowship 2019 is hosted by the Chinese Ministry of Education in China.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Zhi-Xing China fellowship is available for U.S.citizens.
Aside from the Eisenhower Fellowship 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
All economy round-trip transports and hotels (one night, if required) for personal maintenance in Philadelphia will be covered by Zhi-Xing China fellowship.
Eligibility for Eisenhower Fellowship 2019
- Applicants must be US citizens or legally resident individuals.
- Competitors are typically between 32 and 45 years old, as this is a mid-career career grant rather than a full-time or university student. Although older or younger candidates are considered, the lower your age, the lower your age.
- successful applicants typically have the following characteristics in their applications:
Not only have important successes in their communities and occupations, but also a high growth potential and a broader impact;
- Offer an attractive scholarship program that takes full advantage of this unique opportunity.
- To identify a project or initiative that you wish to develop during the fellowship and to be able to explain how this experience will help you achieve that goal and have positive effects; and
- They commit to actively participating in the global Eisenhower Fellowship Network throughout their lives.
How to Apply for Eisenhower Fellowship 2019,
Before applying, all applicants should carefully consider whether, due to their personal and professional circumstances, they can participate in a four-week intensive research fellowship in China.
A few months before the trip, the Eisenhower Fellows have to spend a lot of time researching and preparing their scholarship. All research trips must take place in June with the group. Shifts until the following year is not permitted.
Candidates who have been selected as finalists were invited to a personal interview in Philadelphia on November 7 and 8, 2018. Personal interviews are required and can not be done through Skype or telephone. If you can not personally conduct the interview on the scheduled dates, you are not eligible for the program.
Eisenhower Fellowship 2019 Application Deadline
Application for Eisenhower Fellowship 2019 has closed.
For more information, visit the Zhi-Xing China Eisenhower Fellowship website.
- Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship in China, 2019
- Jiangsu University CSC Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships, China 2019
- Dalian University of Technology DUT CSC Scholarship, China, 2019
- The government of China MOFCOM Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Shanghai Government Scholarship for International Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. Students
- Chinese Government Scholarships: Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019
- Tianjin Government Scholarship for Overseas Students in China
Applications are being submitted for the Zhi-Xing China Eisenhower 2019 Fellowship: The Eisenhower Fellowship 2019 is a development and leadership program