Zalora Degree Scholarship, 2020-2021 is currently open for interested applicants
Fashion they say is a distinctive and often constant trend in the style in which people present themselves. A fashion can become the prevailing style in behavior or manifest the newest creations of designers, technologists, engineers, and design managers. So if you are a fashion freak or you want to take up a course in that area but still scared of the high cost. don’t let your heart be trouble
Here is the big package!
Zalora is currently accepting applications for a number of Zalora Degree Scholarships. Those are exclusively available for students Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The winning candidates will receive financial support amounting up to S$3,000. To apply, the application packet must be received no later than 30 September 2020
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
What to know about Zalora
Fashion-driven ZALORA is focused on constantly exploring and forecasting how technology and societal changes interact to shape each other.
This year’s theme is how to redesign the online shopping experience for your generation of shoppers. Explore how your shopping experience will change in ten years time, both online and offline.
Fashion trends have always been guided by current situations, political, cultural, geographical influences and the needs of the society.
Level/Field of Study
Zalora Degree Scholarship, 2020-2021 runs Degree program in any field of study.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
At one of the partner institutions in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Each of the Zalora Scholarships’ winners will receive one-off sponsorship of tuition fees of up to $3,000.
Zalora Degree Scholarship can be taken in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam
This Zalora Scholarship is only available for Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam students.
Aside from the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at Sheffield Hallam University, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Zalora welcome applicants from all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions found in one of the countries listed below.
- Any full-time student in a university or specialized school is eligible for the scholarship. Having an interest in fashion is a plus, but there are other qualities we look for in a ZALORA Scholar.
- Aside from outstanding academic results, analytical skills, creativity, and a problem-solving mentality are some virtues a ZALORA Scholar should possess.
How to Apply for Zalora Degree Scholarship
- All applications must be done online. Before you apply, check if your institution is one of our partner institutions.
- Then provide a copy of your transcript and ensure that your entry fulfills the specified criteria.
- If your school is not in our list of partner institutions, get your school’s Scholarship & Financial Aid Department to drop us an email at scholarship-at-zalora.com to find out how they can be a Partner.
A complete application includes:
- A completed application form
- Your entry with the title “Redefining The Future of Shopping”
Please click on the website and application link below for more information on how to apply.
When is the Deadline for submitting Zalora application
Zalora Degree Scholarship closes every 30th of September annually
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- RGSL Excellence Award for Foreign Students in Latvia
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in the USA
- Foster Care-to-Success Scholarships
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship in Australia
- Bank of America Scholarship for USA Students
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- International Undergraduate Student Award Donald A. Wehrung, Canada
- PLF Writing Competition for Law Students
- Warburg Long-Term Research Fellowships in Intellectual and Cultural History
Do you find this content helpful or do you have any questions relating to the information we provided here? please kindly drop a comment on our comment box and we will get back to you as soon as possible.