Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarships at Yunnan Agricultural University in China, 2017-2018
Applications are invited for Yunnan Provincial Government Scholarship Programme.Open for students to study at Yunnan Agricultural University for the academic year 2017-2018. Both degrees (Bachelor’s Program, Master’s Program and Doctoral Program) students and Non-degree (Chinese Language Learning Students, Visiting Students and Scholars) can apply for these scholarships.
Yunnan Agricultural University International College was established on September 24, 2013, its purpose is to improve the international level of school, to promote the construction of school teaching and research university. China – ASEAN Education and Training Center and Yunnan Agricultural University International College to implement “a team, two brands” management model.
- Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarships are available to pursue both degrees (Bachelor’s Program, Master’s Program and Doctoral Program) students and Non-degree (Chinese Language Learning Students, Visiting Students and Scholars).
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Non-Chinese and being of good health;
- Requirements for education history and age:
- For Bachelor’s degree program (4 years), applicants should hold a High School Graduation Certification with excellent performance, and beunder the age of 25;
- For Master’s degree program (2-3years), applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree with excellent performance, and be under the age of 35;For Doctoral Program, applicants (3 years) must hold a Master’s Degree with excellent performance, and be under the age of 40;
- For Chinese Language Learning Students (1-2 years), applicants (with or without knowledge of Chinese) should hold a High School Graduation Certification, and be under the age of 35;
- For Visiting Students(1-2 years), applicants should choose their previous majors and have studied for two years in universities or hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and be under the age of 45;
- For Visiting Scholars (1-2 years), applicants(with recommendations from at least 2 (associate) professors) should pursue further learning on a certain topic with the guidance of a professor in our university. Applicants should hold a Master’s Degree, and be under the age of 50.
- All applicants (except Chinese Languages Learning Students) should have certain basis for Chinese and provide HSK certificate.
It covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses and insurance.
Number of Awards:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: 16 June 2017