Pan Arab Youth Development Center (Matsh) is Delighted to invite international students and citizens of UAE to a training course onYouth Program Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Course in Dubai, UAE.
Much of the work of youth development professionals is organized around specific projects. They may be small projects designed by yourself and relevant stakeholders to solve very specific problems that you and they face.
Alternatively, they may be part of much larger projects run by major funding bodies. Either way, project design, and development are often expected to use certain techniques to ensure project quality. The aim of this program is to introduce you to the practices that have built up around the design and management of projects in the last few decades.
What is presented here will give you a general overview of project work. It has been written to help you develop the knowledge and skills necessary to plan, design, implement, monitor and evaluate projects in your youth in the development program.
- Youth-Centered Programming Model
- Preparation for programming
- (Need Assessment – Youth development Factor – Assessing Organization – Entrepreneurship – Youth involvement)
- Program Objectives
- Logical Framework
- Program Development
- Approaches to program development
- Selecting program format
- Selecting program area
- Program promotion
- Total Quality Program
- Program Implementation
- Program leadership
- Helping Youth feel valued
- Promoting youth involvement
- Quality customer service
- Handling complaints
- Risk Management
- Program Evaluation
- Principles of evaluation
- Types of evaluation
- Methods of evaluation
- Model of evaluation
The Scholarship is taken and hosted in the United Arab Emirate. There are other UAE Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Youth Program Planning is available to International students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
When you successfully complete this program, you should be able to:
- Identify activities involved in project planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
- write a proposal for funding, including log frames.
- plan projects on the basis of a logical framework.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Total Quality Program standers.
- Prepare a project risk management plan.
The number of opening for Youth Program Planning in Dubai, UAE was not stated. Its selection criteria is strictly based on merit.
Eligibility for Youth Program Planning
This course designed for the following individuals who want to build their capacity in Youth Development Sector:
- Young Leaders
- Professionals responsible for youth project planning, in NGOs.
- Volunteers of youth projects and organizations.
- Youth Workers.
- Student Activities coordinators.
Fill up the application form by following the link below, then you will be contacted and proceed to the payment process and confirm your enrolment.
The application has not included any deadline for the time being. therefore, the opportunity continues all around.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Redfin Scholarship 2019-2020 l Apply Now
- Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019-2020
- $4000 Solutionreach scholarship 2019-2020 in the USA
- Ongoing War Orphans Scholarship 2019-2020
- Great Lakes National Scholarship 2019-2020
- Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2019-2020
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Fully Funded ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students in Thailand, 2019
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Uk 2019-2020
- 20 Data Science Scholarship 2019-2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better
If you are a youth entrepreneur and desire to expand, Apply to participate in Youth Program Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Course in Dubai, UAE, 2019