Offers for The Equity Initiative Fellowship for young professional is available for the applicants of Southeast Asia and China. The fellowship is available for young professional in health or related fields.The Objective of the fellowship promote and enhance peer, experiential, and online learning.
The Equity Initiative is an exciting program to nurture and facilitate the development of a new generation of health equity leaders (500+) over a twenty-year period.
Course Level: The fellowship programme is available for unparalleled professional and personal development.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in health or related fields.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship is a fully funded award.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand, Hanoi and USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- Under the age of 45 by August 2017
- Currently employed with at least 5 years of experience at the time of application
- Have a track record of demonstrated leadership and commitment to social justice
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be available and able to participate in all program activities
- Be a citizen/resident national of one of the 10 ASEAN member nations or China
Nationality: Applicants of Brunei, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR and China are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a track record of demonstrated leadership and commitment to social justice.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
- The application must consist of the following:
- Completed Online Application Form
- Statement of Interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Video Submission
- Letters of Reference (2)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 15, 2017.