The scholarship program is to be flexible, to fit with the demands and ambitions of young farmers and farm workers.
The Agriculture portfolio receive support from the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR).
Offers are available to young farmers for training or study programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of Agriculture.
Up to $10,000 is available per scholarship: up to $5,000 towards study by further funds of up to $5,000 to invest on-farm or in professional development activities, to help put new skills into practice.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Each year, 10-15 scholarships are for young farmers 35 or under.
The Australian citizen or permanent resident currently residing in Victoria are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be:
- 35 years or under at the time of the application closing date.
- working in a farm business in Victoria at least three days per week, and have been doing this work for the past three months or more.
- Have at least two years of total experience on-farm.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident currently residing in Victoria.
24th April 2018
Applicants are to attach the following documentation to the application form as part of their submission:
Proof of your
- age and residency (e.g. copy of birth certificate, drivers licence or passport)
- nationality or status as a permanent resident (e.g. copy of birth certificate, passport)
- employment or business ownership (e.g. a letter from your employer, provision of employer contact details and/or Business Activity Statement (BAS), evidence of purchase of business).
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit an application form online.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application
and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link