Yayasan TSLSC Undergraduate Scholarship is open for Malaysian students at various locations in Malaysia for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is available in various fields.
The aim of the Yayasan TSLSC Undergraduate Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from Malaysia.
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (Yayasan TSLSC) is a charitable foundation established by Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng, founder of the IOI Group. The foundation objectives are focused on education and various community initiatives in enriching the lives of the less fortunate.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical & Process Engineering
- Agriculture Science / Forestry / Horticulture / Plantation Management & Agronomy
- Environmental Science
- Accounting / Finance
- Corporate Communication / Public Relation
- Food Science / Food Technology
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers up to RM200,000 of tuition fees.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: Malaysian students are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honors or equivalent.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
- University/College acceptance letter
- Document stating the course fee from the University
- Academic Calendar
- I/C or Birth Certificate of applicant
- SPM / SPVM / ‘O’ Level / UEC results
- STPM / ‘A’ Level / Matriculation / Foundation results
- University/College results
- School Leaving Certificates
- School Testimonials (if any)
- Parents’ / Guardian’s proof of income for the past 1 year
- Letter or documents to prove that brothers and sisters are pursuing higher education in universities/college
- Photo in Jpeg format ((400 x 500 pixels)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.