Application for Yanshan University Scholarship for international students in China is open for any student who wishes to study in China. The scholarship is awarded to master degree candidates for the academic year 2020. These scholarships are valid for 3 years and can be extended up to 4 years if there is any need for Chinese Language Learning. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The aim of the Scholarships is to provide financial help to the students who are coming to study in China.
The Yanshan University Scholarships are granted to ace degree contender for the scholastic year 2020. These grants are substantial for a long time (can be reached out to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese dialect learning is required).
What you need to know about Yanshan University
The Yanshan University is a university in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under the provincial government. It has a student population of 39,000 and a staff population of 3,200. The School of International Education is one of the institutes of YSU committed to the school-running strategy of internationalization, enrolment, education and daily management of foreign students. They have one of the highest numbers of international students. Yanshan University Scholarship is for all students, irrespective of country of origin.
Yanshan University (YSU), co-constructed by Hebei Provincial Government, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and National Defense Science and Industry Bureau, is participating in the country’s construction plan of the national first-class university and world-class disciplines with strong support from the Hebei Provincial Government.
YSU is a member of the Cooperation Consortium of Beijing High Technology Universities. Encompassing 266.67 hectares of grounds with a total floor area of 1.06 million square meters, YSU now is attended by 38,000 students receiving regular higher education.
It has an understudy populace of 39,000 and a staff populace of 3,200. It is a national key school and runs state key labs on its grounds.
The Scholarships are available for pursuing a masters degree programme in any of the subjects offered by the university.
The scholarship is hosted by the Yanshan University, China. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to international students who are non-Chinese Citizens that wish to pursue a masters degree program in China. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The first class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus. The second class scholarship covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
The number of offers for Yanshan University Scholarship was not specified
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
- All candidates must meet the English Language Requirements of IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
Applications should be sent via e-mail, fax and also by post to the following mailing address
- College of International Exchange, Yanshan University
- 438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao, Hebei province, P.R. China. 066004
- Tel: +86-335-8047570, +86-335-8053537
- Fax: +86-335-8583078
- Please contact: He Ling, Ji Hongyue
Other documents required for the application Form for Yanshan University Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors
You can begin the online application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
Know more about Studying in China
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world’s most populous country. You will experience China’s unique blend of ancient and modern civilization.
China’s economic progress in the last 30 years is unprecedented in world history. In just a few decades China has gone from one of the poorest countries in the world to a regional and global leader with a vibrant economy. Since 1980, China’s average annual growth rate was over 10% – more than twice the United States and the European Union. China is now the world’s third-largest economy.
China’s cost of living is quite low compared to the United States, Canada, Australia and many parts of Europe. Food products and consumer goods are the least expensive items in China. A meal at a local restaurant for one person could cost one or two dollars.
Getting around in China is convenient and inexpensive thanks to well-developed and modern transportation infrastructure. All cities are well-served by buses and taxis, and larger cities have modern subway systems.
Why study in China?
- A recent economic and industrial hub and driver of global growth thereby attracting students and scholars from all over the world
- The University is located at the Center of China, with good proximity to the commercial hubs in the South and the industrialized East.
- Top quality infrastructural and learning facilities comparable with the very best school in the world.
- A huge pool of international students in the city and cities beyond
- Tuition fees are lower than western Europe’s and most Asian countries yet providing quality service and a beautiful environment.
- Chance to school and chase your business/trade dreams in the world most dynamic trading center.
- Less stressful admission requirements and process.
- Employment Advantage
- Quality of Education and International Recognition
- Travel and exploration
Salient notable facts about China
- The world’s largest national population, more than 1.3 billion people – 20% of the Earth’s entire population
- More than 90% of the population lives in the eastern third of the country
- The full official name is the People’s Republic of China
- The capital city is Beijing, the largest city is Shanghai
- The main language is Mandarin Chinese, which has more native speakers than any other language
- The world’s fastest growing and second largest economy, after overtaking Japan in 2011
- Fourth-largest country by area (after Russia, Canada, and the US)
- The only country other than Russia and the US to have launched a manned space flight; the government has set a target of establishing a space station by 2020
- Under Communist rule since 1949
- The world’s second-largest oil consumer, after the US
- Very diverse climate – from tropical in the south to subarctic in the northeast
- Chinese cities frequently appear in reports on the world’s most polluted places
How to apply for Chinese Student Visa
You may apply for Chinese Visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country. When applying for your visa, please remember to bring a valid passport, the original copy of the university’s Admission Notice, Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (also known as JW201/JW202 form ) and original physical examination record.
Make sure that your admission notice, JW202 form and physical examination record (within the validity of their visa, holders of X2 Visa do not need to present the record after arrival in China) is handed back to you together with your passport after obtaining your Chinese visa. You will need these documents to apply for your Residence Permit after your arrival in Chongqing.
International students who will study in China for more than 6 months are required to obtain an X1 visa, while students who will study in China for less than 6 months may apply for an X2 Visa.
An X1 visa will only be valid for 30 days after your arrival. You must apply for a residence permit within these 30 days in order to obtain legal status in China at Chongqing Municipal Public Security Bureau. You are discouraged from arriving in China ahead of time due to the short time limit of your visa. Furthermore, you are not eligible to apply for a Residence Permit until you have registered as a student of CQU.
- UNESCO /ISEDC Fellowship Programme 2020 – Russia
- Chinese Government Scholarships For International students 2020
- Top 10 CSC Scholarships for Non-Chinese Students
- Dalian University of Technology DUT CSC Scholarship, China
- TOP 10 ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS
- Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students 2020
- 5 Most Affordable Universities in China for International Students
- Chinese University Program Scholarships for International Students 2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.