Applications are currently invited for the new Yanshan University Scholarship Program for international students to study in China. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the Scholarships is to provide financial help to the students who are coming to study in China.
Yanshan University is a university in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under the provincial government. It has the student population of 39,000 and a staff population of 3200. It is a national key school and runs state key lab on its campus.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the following:
- Registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus
- Monthly allowance: CNY1400 for 12 months/year
- One–off settlement subsidy: CNY 2000
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have a diploma of master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this Scholarship program.
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants for doctoral degree program must have a diploma of master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail, fax and also by post.
- Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts(photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate;
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 20 every year.