Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme for Emerging Mid-Career Leaders 2020 USA
The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme seeks applications from aspiring and mid-career emerging leaders who excel in their own professions, regions, countries or internationally.
Applications for the Maurice R. Greenberg Global Fellowship Program are accepted in all areas and worldwide. Each category of Fellows is a unique group: geographically balanced and representative of a variety of professions, talents and perspectives.
The program runs annually from mid-August to mid-December. Scholars should stay in Yale for the duration of the program.
Level/Field of Study
The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme 2020 is hosted at the Yale University, USA.
- Taxable allowance to cover the cost of living in New Haven.
- A modest and furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for the duration of the program.
- Medical/Health insurance
- Round-trip from the country of origin
To qualify, applicants must adhere to the following:
- Be in the middle of the career phase: Fellows are at least five and typically not older than 20 years into the career, with proven performance and a clear indication of their future contributions and excellence.
- The average age of a Greenberg Fellow is 39 years, with no minimum or maximum limit.
- Fluent English: Good English skills are essential.
- Be citizens of countries other than the United States: Although dual nationals are admitted, applicants whose work is concentrated outside the United States are preferred.
- An established record of exceptional performance and integrity.
- Commitment to engage in critical issues and make a difference nationally and internationally.
- A promise of a future leadership career and a remarkable impact.
- Special ability for critical, creative, entrepreneurial and strategic thinking.
- A chance to benefit from participating in the program and to contribute to the overall and global understanding of Yale.
- Commitment to a rigorous program of activities, Yale full-time stay throughout the program, mentoring students, and frequent on-campus commitments.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
How to Apply
- Please note that the application for the Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme is a fully online process. There are no paper forms to fill out or send.
Applicants can apply through the link provided below:
- Before the deadline, you can process your request at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload documents and request your letters of recommendation.
- Most questions about the program and the application process can be answered by visiting this website and frequently asked questions.
- If your question remains unanswered, you can contact the staff at [email protected].
- Please do not send multiple e-mails about a problem and do not send individual e-mails to the staff.
Unfortunately, the application for the Yale Greenberg World Fellows 2020 program has passed. However, when available, the scholarship deadline falls in early December.
Notwithstanding, the application for the Yale Greenberg World Fellows 2021 program will be available on the official website in late 2020.
Therefore, interested applicants are advised to keep up with our World Scholarship Forum Platform or visit the link provided below for updates.
For more information on the Yale Greenberg World Fellows 2020 scholarship, interested applicants should visit the link provided below:
- Mozilla Fellowships in Technology for Emerging Leaders
- Elon University Scholarships
- Pernod Ricard Fellowship for African Artists | UPDATED
- NASA Hubble Fellowship in USA
- Jacobs foundation research fellowship