One desiring opportunity people pray for all day is the opportunity that can offer them the platform to grow from where they are at present. These opportunities are not an optical illusion, just that most times they hardly come around.
Interestingly, with a program like Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program, you will have such an opportunity. So if you want to be a career leader that wants to a lasting impact, Don’t miss reading this post.
Basically, the Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program has helped aspiring and mid-career emerging leaders who excel in their own professions, regions, countries or internationally make that dream a success.
Moreso, through this program, fellows are given the opportunity to expand their vision, learn from each other and grow personally. they partcipate fully in panel discussions and other activities.
With the information in this post, you will get a better breathe of view of Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program 2021 and how you can apply.
See the table of content to get an overview of what this post entails
About Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program 2021
Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program is a four-month, full-time residential program based out of Yale’s Jackson Institut for Global Affairs.
Also, fellows from around the world are selected from a wide range of areas and disciplines, including government, business, non-governmental organizations, religion, military, media, and the arts.
Applications for the Maurice R. Greenberg Global Fellowship Program are accepted in all areas and worldwide. Each category of Fellows is a unique group: geographically balanced and representative of a variety of professions, talents, and perspectives.
Note, the program runs annually from mid-August to mid-December. Scholars should stay at Yale for the duration of the program.
- Taxable allowance to cover the cost of living in New Haven.
- A modest and furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for the duration of the program.
- Medical/Health insurance
- Round-trip from the country of origin
To qualify, applicants must adhere to the following:
- Be in the middle of the career phase: Fellows are at least five and typically not older than 20 years into the career, with proven performance and a clear indication of their future contributions and excellence.
- The average age of a Greenberg Fellow is 39 years, with no minimum or maximum limit.
- Fluent English: Good English skills are essential.
- Be citizens of countries other than the United States: Although dual nationals are admitted, applicants whose work is concentrated outside the United States are preferred.
- An established record of exceptional performance and integrity.
- Commitment to engage in critical issues and make a difference nationally and internationally.
- A promise of a future leadership career and a remarkable impact.
- Special ability for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking.
- A chance to benefit from participating in the program and to contribute to the overall and global understanding of Yale.
- Commitment to a rigorous program of activities, Yale full-time stay throughout the program, mentoring students, and frequent on-campus commitments.
Level/Field of Study
The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program is an opportunity open to aspiring and mid-career emerging leaders and it cuts across a range of subjects and fields.
The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program 2021 is hosted at the Yale University, USA.
What you need to know about Application Process
- Please note that the application for the Yale Greenberg World Fellows Programme is a fully online process. There are no paper forms to fill out or send.
- Applicants can apply through the link provided below:
- Before the deadline, you can process your request at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload documents and request your letters of recommendation.
- Most questions about the program and the application process can be answered by visiting this website and frequently asked questions.
- If your question remains unanswered, you can contact the staff at email@example.com.
- Please do not send multiple e-mails about a problem and do not send individual e-mails to the staff.
When is the Application Deadline?
Unfortunately, the application for the Yale Greenberg World Fellows 2021 program has passed. However, when available, the scholarship deadline falls in early December.
Notwithstanding, the application for the Yale Greenberg World Fellows 2021 program will be available on the official website in late 2020.
Therefore, interested applicants are advised to keep up with our World Scholarship Forum Platform or visit the link provided below for updates.
For more information on the Yale Greenberg World Fellows 2021 scholarship, interested applicants should visit the link provided below:
Do I need to be a certain age to qualify?
The Yale Greenberg World Fellows Program does not require applicants to be a specific age. Please note, however, that the program is designed for aspring leaders with a demonstrable track record of success. The youngest applicant ever accepted was 27 years old and the average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39.
Does the Greenberg World Fellows Program require test scores exhibiting proficiency in the English language?
The program does not require TOEFL or IELTS test scores as part of the application process. Should an applicant progress to the final stages of selection, his/her English fluency will be assessed during a phone interview.
Must I be fluent in English?
Yes, applicants must be fluent in English. Fellows must be able to read and understand complex academic texts, give oral presentations in front of small and large audiences, and build professional and personal relationships with colleagues and distinguished guests – in English.