Applications are currently onging for Wült Diploma Scholarships for Developing Countries in Germany, 2018, which is available for Students from developing countries to pursue diploma programme in Germany.
Wült has an extensive scholarship portfolio for international students which aims to reward excellence and promote diversity among our student body.
The Wült Institute of Business & Technology’s (Wült) main administrative building is in the heart of the business district of Berlin, Germany – and operates a strategic business unit in Malta to cater for a streamline international presence.
Offer is available to pursue diploma programme in any of the courses in the university.
The scholarship is hosted by the Wült Institute of Business & Technology’s (Wült), Berlin, Germany.
Scholarship is open to international students especially from developing countries.
Unlike regular students, Wült scholarship recipients pay no tuition fees – ensuring educational accessibility to everyone.
The number of offers was not specified
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- need to be a resident of a developing economic country as listed.
- may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- You need an internet connection and access to a computer.
- able to commit at least 4 hours per week to studying.
- All diplomas are in English. You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar
The mode of application is online.
Wült accepts applications throughout the year.
To access other opportunities, click
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.