SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The WU Executive Academy in collaboration with the Austrian news magazine profil is awarding WU Executive Academy MBA Scholarships in Austria, 2018.
It involves 2 scholarships for the part-time MBA Marketing & Sales program in the Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria, starting in October 2018.
The Vienna University of Economics and Business is the largest university focusing on business and economics in Europe and, in terms of student body, one of the largest universities in Austria. It has been ranked as one of the best business schools in Europe.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Offers are available for pursuing part-time MBA Marketing & Sales programme.
Field of study:
Scholarship is for the study of the Marketing & Sales in the university.
Scholarships in the amount of 25% of the tuition fee (€ 8,250 each)
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
There are two scholarships available.
Citizens of Austria are eligible to apply.
- Managers and high potentials with at least 3 years of professional experience and an academic degree.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
4th June 2018
Request your scholarship application form via e-mail (mention “PROFIL scholarship”)
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click
- Fully Funded International Scholarships 2018-2019 (SHARE)
- Wichita Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in USA, 2018
- University of Kent Mozambique Conservation Research Scholarships in UK, 2018
- EMBA International Scholarships at Cox School of Business in USA, 2018
- 2018 CU-SDID Scholarship for Indonesian Students in UK
- University of Edinburgh LLC Masters Scholarships for International Students, UK