SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
World Education Foundation Scholarship For International Students At WUB, 2017
The World University of Bangladesh is inviting applications for its World Education Foundation (WEF) Scholarship for International Students. This scholarship is available to pursue Bachelors and Masters programme.
The aim of this scholarship is to provide a supportive environment to make your transition at WUB and Bangladesh easy and relaxed.
The World University of Bangladesh (WUB) established under the private University approved and recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh is a leading university for utilitarian education.
Course Level: This Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelors and Masters programme.
Study Subject: This Scholarship is awarded in the field of science, engineering, business and arts.
Scholarship Award: This Scholarship will cover the following:
- The amount of the scholarship for arts and business faculties is US $5,000 and US $5,500 for engineering and science discipline.
Number of Scholarships: Four scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Bangladesh.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Edexcel/GCSE/Cambridge International Exams/ Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework 5A’s in Ordinary Levels; 3A’s in AS Level; 2A’s in Advanced Level.
- Furthermore, the other category of students such as students in financial needs, artists, disabled persons, husband/wife/siblings, and females are eligible to access into this scholarship.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: A good knowledge of English language is required for all programs at WUB. If you’ve completed all your secondary school/high school in a country where English is not the language of instruction, you can demonstrate proficiency by taking one of these exams and earning the required scores:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination: Accepted with a 60 or better for the Internet-based test and 500 or better for the paper-based test.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination (academic modules): Accepted with a 5.5 or better band score (academic modules).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
Applicants will be required to submit the following with scholarship application:
- Official transcripts or academic records from each institution you attended.
- TOEFL/IELTS Score
- Proof of Funding (Bank Certificate, Affidavit from your sponsor).
- 6 copies of passport size photograph.
- Copy of passport and the passport should be valid for at least one year from the date of their arrival to Bangladesh.
- A certificate of good conduct issued by the police of the candidate’s country of origin or residence, if necessary translated English. The good conduct certificate should be original and issued less than 6 months prior to the beginning of the semester for which the student is applying. The names and titles of the persons issuing and certifying the document should be clearly stated therein.
- A Health Certificate issued by the Local GP or Health Clinic
A pay Order or Demand Draft in favour of World University of Bangladesh of an amount of USD 125.
Additionally, you may also send the scanned copies of the application materials through email: email@example.com to expedite the application process.
After we receive all the application materials, a decision of admission will be made and a Letter of Admission and necessary visa instructions will be sent to the student.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.