Hurry and participate in the World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2017, eligibility criteria is to be met to avoid disqualification
Are you a Ghanaian citizen between 16 and 28 years old, and currently living in Ghana? Here is your turn to have your say! The World Bank wants to hear from you on what Ghana should focus on to achieve its development goals in the next 60 years. Be bold, be creative, be practical! —and chart a socially inclusive path to progress!
Field: Essay Contest
Eligible countries: Ghanaian
To be eligible for the #Blog4Dev and Essay contest in Ghana, you must:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Be between the ages of 16 and 28 years
- Currently reside in Ghana
- Be able to hold a conversation in English
- Email us your 500-word original blog/essay, written in English.
A panel of expert judges from inside and outside the World Bank Group will review all the entries, select the top 10, conduct interviews, and thereafter select the winners.
- 1st and 2nd best entries will each receive an IPAD, cash prizes, and a 4-week attachment at the World Bank Ghana office.
- The 3rd best entry will get a cash prize and a month’s attachment at the World Bank Ghana Office
- The 4th and 5th best entries will receive cash prizes.
- All top five entries will be published online on the WBG’s Nasikiliza blog. They will also be promoted on World Bank social media channels, credited to the respective bloggers.
The winning submissions will be selected based on the following criteria:
How to Enter:
Submission Deadline: November 23, 2017
For More Information: