SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Hurry and participate in the World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019, eligibility criteria are to be met to avoid disqualification
Are you a young African between the ages of 18 and 28 and currently residing in Africa? Here is another chance for you to have your say on building your nation and continent! As you know, Africa’s exponential youth growth comes with immense opportunities for you to inject fresh ideas, vibrancy, and optimism into addressing many of Africa’s challenges.
About World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019
In 2014, the World Bank Kenya office launched the Blog4Dev competition, an annual writing contest that invites young people to weigh in on a topic critical to the country’s economic development. The competition is a way to engage Africa’s young people and provide a platform to share their views—and solutions—about development topics that are important to them.
Since then, Blog4Dev has grown to include the voices of hundreds of young people from countries throughout the region who have submitted blogs on topics such as how to end gender-based violence to debating the role of the private sector in public service delivery. The competition tests originality, creativity, and innovation.
This year, for the first time, the World Bank Africa Region is hosting a regional blog competition, inviting young people from 48 countries to share their ideas for how they, and other young people, can prepare themselves for the digital economy and a technology-driven workplace.
World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition is a Contest for Ghanaian Students and it is in the area of Essay Contest.
The World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019 is been hosted in Ghana. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019 is open to indigenous students from Ghana. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
if you are a Ghanaian student with an ambition achieving academic excellence, seeing finance as a limitation to achieving that dream and you ask Where Can I see all Free Scholarship?
Worry no more! because you have just come to the right place. We have some interesting fully funded scholarships you can apply for.
World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019-2020 Benefits
- 1st and 2nd best entries will each receive an IPAD, cash prizes, and a 4-week attachment at the World Bank Ghana office.
- The 3rd best entry will get a cash prize and a month’s attachment at the World Bank Ghana Office
- The 4th and 5th best entries will receive cash prizes.
- All top five entries will be published online on the WBG’s Nasikiliza blog. They will also be promoted on World Bank social media channels, credited to the respective bloggers.
Eligibility World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019
To be eligible for the #Blog4Dev and Essay contest in Ghana, you must:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Be between the ages of 16 and 28 years
- Currently, reside in Ghana
- Be able to hold a conversation in English
- Email us your 500-word original blog/essay, written in English.
A panel of expert judges from inside and outside the World Bank Group will review all the entries, select the top 10, conduct interviews, and thereafter select the winners
The winning submissions will be selected based on the following criteria:
How to Apply for World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019
- To enter the competition, submit your original blog entry of no more than 500 words here by November 23, 2019.
- Submit your 500-word, original blog detailing your ideas about what it will take to enhance the skills needed to prepare Africa’s youth for the digital economy and the future of work, written in English, French or Portuguese.
Questions or more information? Contact WBG by email: GH4Dev@worldbank.org
Application Deadline for World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019
the deadline for submitting World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2019 is November 23, 2019
For More Information:
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- Heineken International Graduate Programme-Internship 2017-2018
- Internship Opportunity at International Criminal Tribunal Yugoslavia, UN, Hague
- UNU-INWEH International Internship Programme for Students 2017 – Canada
- UK SCHOLARSHIPS: Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences 2018/2019
- AIRBUS Internship Programme 2017 For Young University Students.
- EABL Pan Africa Graduate Programme for graduates, 2018
- South African Tourism Internship Programme, 2019-2020 [Updated]
- Islamic Development Bank Merit Scholarship Program,2019-2020
- Lagos Business School: Ranking, fees, Scholarships & Admission Requirements.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.