SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for Female
Have you completed your bachelor’s degree and you now long to apply for a Master’s program, this scholarship is right here for you. For the year 2019-2020 British Council is offering Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for Female Pakistani students.
The aim of this scholarship is to support and assist higher education amongst Pakistani women. The Scottish Government is offering scholarship opportunities for young women from lower-income backgrounds to study at master’s level in Pakistani universities.
The Scottish Government funds this scholarship program and is availed for young women in Pakistan. These scholarships are awarded to continue for Masters’ degree in Pakistani universities. Applicants are encouraged to ensure that they meet up with stated eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification. Applications are now been opened for the 2019-2020 Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme for Women in Pakistan and submissions will continue till 10 September.
The British Council is originally UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. 150,000 teachers in 200 plus universities of both private and sector across Pakistan will be engaged in next three to five years programme of Pak-UK Gateway. British Council and HEC aim to reach out to over 1 million students through our programmes directly and indirectly.
The aim of this scholarship is to support and assist higher education amongst Pakistani women. The Scottish Government is offering scholarship opportunities for young women from lower-income backgrounds to study at master’s level in Pakistani universities.This scheme aims at assisting and supporting women in Pakistan to achieve their potential and ambitions, and help empower through education.
The Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme is a grant which is funded by the Scottish Government, particularly in order to create opportunities for young women in Pakistan to be able to aim for higher education at the post-graduate level.
The scheme have commenced in response to the identified need of young women in the country who are deprived of the resources and opportunities to pursue and continue their education, and as a result or effect to enable them to contribute positively to their community and society.
Scholarships are awarded pursue higher education at the postgraduate level in Pakistani universities.
This scholarship will cover a Master’s degree at any HEC-recognised university of Pakistan in one of the following subject areas:
- Health Sciences
- Sustainable Energy
- STEM Engineering
- Food Security and Agriculture
The Scholarship is made available for all Female Pakistani citizens
The Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme will assist award-holders with the following:
- Tuition fees for Master’s courses
- Subsistence to the award holder
- University hostel costs
- Transport fare to and from home to university 2 times/twice a year for students staying in on-campus hostels
All female Pakistani citizens who are currently residing in Pakistan are eligible for the application. Also all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must be undertaking a one or two-year programme in any one of the following fields:
- Sustainable energy
- Food security and agriculture
- Health sciences
- STEM engineering
- Applicants undertaking a one or two-year master’s programme only are eligible to apply
- Applicant should hold a confirmed offer from any HEC recognised university in Pakistan
- Only female applicants are eligible to apply.
The IELTS and GRE language exam are not required for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
Application can be done in two ways, which are;
Applying Online: Online application form can be filled and then submitted on the official British Council website, at the link: https://www.research.net/r/MWNJ83W
Applying via Courier: Application forms can be downloaded from the Download link below. Completed applications should be sent via courier to the British Council Islamabad office, Box 1135.
A complete application will include:
- A duly filled out application form
- Scanned copy of CNIC
- Scanned copy of transcripts
- Tuition fee form
- Proof of admission and/or enrolment at master’s level
Scholarship Application will be due on August 12, 2019
It is important to read the application procedure and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please visist here for more Pakistan Scholarships
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Dr Murtala Muhammed Scholarship 2019 (SHARE THIS)
- FULLY-FUNDED ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIPS 2019
- Top 10 Finland scholarships for International Students
- Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Newcastle in Australia, 2019
- World Scholarship Forum 2019-Apply
- Study in Brown University: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, COURSES, RANKING, SCHOLARSHIPS
- KNUST MasterCard Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships 2019
- University Of Guelph CGS MSc Scholarships In Canada 2019
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Scheme for International Students
- Korea University Global KU Study Abroad Scholarship, 2019
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship in University of British Columbia for African Students, Canada
- 15 Scholarships for Ethiopian Students in Canada, 2019
- TOP 10 INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMEROONIAN STUDENTS