WIT International Student Scholarships in Ireland
Waterford Institute of Technology is offering international scholarships for pursuing undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme and taught Masters programmes. Scholarship will provide a 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of an undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme and a reduction of €3150 for all taught Masters programmes. Application should be submitted till May Annually . for September 2017 intake. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Waterford Institute of Technology | Ireland
Level: undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme and taught Masters programmes at Waterford Institute of Technology
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses available at Waterford Institute of Technology
Deadline: 15th May 2017 for September 2017 intake.
Funded By: Waterford Institute of Technology
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): WIT International Student Scholarships are targeted for International (Non-EU) students.
| Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):|
‣ Award No: A number of scholarships are available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: International Student Scholarships will be awarded for the duration of the programme. Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
‣ Scholarship covers: The International Student Scholarship will provide for a 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of an undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme. (NB for entry into all years of Bachelor programmes except final year). Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark (Undergraduate and Higher Diploma students). The International Student Scholarship will provide for a reduction of €3150 for all taught Masters programmes (Postgraduate students).
‣ WIT is pleased to offer W I T International Student Scholarships in all disciplines at WIT for undergraduate and postgraduate students commencing their studies in September 2017.
‣ Diversity of students in terms of country of origin is one of the pillars on which international education in any institution is founded. In order to encourage high calibre applicants to study at our Institute, they offer a number of scholarships to Non-EU citizens on an annual basis.
‣ The WIT International Student Scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students -Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent
‣ Successful applicants will be notified by mid-June 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
- Applications must be made on the prescribed forms (please see below) and submitted to the International office on or before 15th May 2017.
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of May 2017.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May Annually
For further information please contact Ms Fiona Purcell, International Admissions, WIT, [email protected]
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.