SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are been accepted for the WindAc Africa Student Sponsorship Program in South African Universities 2017, hurry and apply now.
Whilst the primary purpose of this programme is to bring superior wind research knowledge to South African students, the intention is also to reward the students for their excellent work, motivate and inspire them to pursue their academic path in the energy sector, and offer them the opportunity to network with their peers: the future leading experts in wind energy in South Africa.
To Be Taken At (Country): South African Renewable Energy Technology Centre (SARETEC), Cape Town, South Africa
Value of Award:
- Travel expenses and accommodation covered for students not residing in the greater Cape Town area
- Conference fees waived for 2 days
Eligible Applicants: Students studying in South Africa
- Students of any age, gender, race, field of studies and degree enrolled at a South African university.
- It is a prerequisite that the applicant has previously checked his/her eligibility for student travel aid and/or conference support with the financial aid office of the respective university.
How to Apply: Please submit your sponsorship application with the following attachments to Matshidiso [email protected] before August 31st:
1) WindAc sponsorship application form (filled-out)
2) Terms and conditions of sponsorship (signed)
3) Curriculum Vitae
4) Copy of ID
5) Academic record of the last term
6) Degree obtained, if any
7) Evidence of bursary, if any
Application Deadline: 31st August 2017
Award Providers: WindAc Africa