William Blair Internship 2019-2020
William Blair Internship 2019 offers talented students and graduates an exciting opportunity to work in the challenging investment banking industry (mergers and acquisitions) throughout the year.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be an integral part of our team, to better understand the work in an international investment bank and to meet William Blair as a potential future employer.
Selected interns are to start in October 2019 in the Frankfurt office.
Level/Field of Study
This is an exciting opportunity is open to talented students and recent graduates to work in the demanding field of Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions).
William Blair is an independent, owner-managed company based in Chicago, USA with offices in 20 cities around the world.
William Blair is a global investment and asset management firm focused on building lasting relationships with their clients, bringing expertise and solutions to their growing needs.
The William Blair Internship 2019 is open to applicants from different countries all over the world.
Selected applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Identification of potential mergers and acquisitions and financing situations.
- Preparation of in-depth reviews and other financial analyses.
- Preparing customer documentation for a successful business.
- Support transaction teams in live transactions.
- William Blair Internship Salary.
To qualify for this William Blair Internship 2019, interested applicants must have the following:
- Exceptional academic qualifications with a degree (completed or in progress) from a first-class institution.
- Strong analytical and communicative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with special attention to detail.
- Strong motivation and teamwork.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluent English.
- Additional language skills in Europe are preferable, but not required.
- Hands-on experience in the area of mergers and acquisitions or related investment banking is an advantage, but not a requirement.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online for the William Blair Internship opportunity using the link provided below:
Deadline for submission of application is April 30, 2019.
For more information on the William Blair Internship, interested applicants should click on the link below:
You can also visit the official site through the link below for more opportunities:
- APHA Internship in Communications 2019-2020
- Social Media Summer Internship at AHS 2019-2020
- William Morrow Publicity Summer Internship 2019
- Merck Innovation Summer Internships for Masters & PhD Students 2019
- World Trade Organization Young Professionals Programme 2019-2020
- Latest Punjab Food Authority Internship 2019-2020