Applications are ongoing for the Will Conard undergraduate scholarships 2022. Regent’s University London is delighted to call for applications for the Will Conard Scholarships for Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing for September or January intake. This scholarship enables talented students to study in one of the fashion capitals of the world.
Thousands of students have benefited from Will’s legacy by coming to study in the heart of London. Will Conard established a study abroad program which grew into the Fashion & Design Study Abroad Program at Regents.
Will Conard Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
His efforts in establishing and developing strong relationships with universities and colleges across the US were the key to the great success he brought to his work and he was admired with much affection by students and faculty alike.
Regent’s University London is a private non-profit university located in London, United Kingdom. Regent’s University is only the second institution in the UK that was granted the status of a private university.
What You Need To Know About The will Conard undergraduate scholarships
The Will Conard Scholarships for Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising celebrate Will’s work and ensure that its benefits will continue to be enjoyed by students in the foreseeable future.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is available to pursue an Undergraduate program in Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK, In case you didn’t meet up with the criteria or you wish for other Fashion scholarships follow the link Latest fashion design scholarships.
International students of any nationality are welcome to apply, and must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student in fashion design, fashion marketing, or fashion merchandising curriculum that has a current member of the International Textile and Apparel Association on the faculty. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship
Free tuition and housing (University coordinated housing only) for an upcoming regular academic 12-week term or 6-week summer program (for approved, established partner schools only) at the Regent’s University London campus.
Fashion Design Scholarships Eligibility
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Students of any nationality are welcome to apply, and must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student in fashion design, fashion marketing or fashion merchandising curriculum that has a current member of the International Textile and Apparel Association on the faculty.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: For those applicants whose mother tongue is not English, University requires a recent pass in any of the following qualifications:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, grade C
- GCSE/IGCSE English, grade C (for non-EU IGCSE students, please provide along with the IGCSE certificate, the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- IB Diploma English A grade 5 or above HL or SL. English B grade 5 at HL
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with an overall score of 6.5 (for non-EU students: a minimum score of 5.5 in each component)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 90 (internet-based test) (TOEFL results not accepted post 17 April 2022 for non-EU/UK students)
- Pearson Test (PTE Academic) score of 58 (for non-EU Students: a minimum score of 51 in each component)
How to Apply For Fashion design scholarships
Applicants should provide the following written statements:
- One statement not in excess of one double-spaced, typed page, outlining your career goals in the field of fashion marketing or merchandising
- A brief summary, not to exceed one double-spaced, typed page, stating your leadership and community activities, including your level of involvement, honors, awards and recognition, and relevant work experience, if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which from an ITAA member. These letters of recommendation should address your academic and leadership abilities, extracurricular and community involvement, interpersonal relationships and potential for future contributions to the profession
- Copy of your transcripts
- An electronic file of your work. This could include, but not be limited to, reports, essays, presentations, and visual work
Applicants must submit their application to ITAA by July 1 annually.
We Also Recommend
- 20 Undergraduate Scholarships For Fashion Designing Students
- List of Fashion Design Scholarships for International Students
- Fully-funded Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Fashion Academy Scholarships
- Papilior Scholarship Program
- IED Creactivate Scholarships for Design Courses for International Students in Spain
- Regent’s University, Will Conard Undergraduate Scholarships in the UK
- Passion For Fashion Scholarship
- Czech Government Scholarships for Developing Countries
- Government of Hungary International Scholarship Program
- List of Top International Scholarships in Hungary
- Bachelors and Masters UNESCO/Czech Republic Joint Fellowships for Developing Countries
- Scholarship Programme for Christian Young People in Hungary