Applications are now on for the Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships for masters students from developing countries. As a way to help ease the financial burdens of students, the University of Westminster is currently inviting application for its fully-funded postgraduate scholarship awards. This scholarship is aimed at aiding the tuition fee of students from a developing country intending to study a full-time Masters degree at the University.
- Brief Description Of The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship
- How Much Is The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship Worth? | Scholarship Benefits
- Scholarship Number:
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- How To Apply For The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships | Application Procedure:
- When Is The Application Deadline For The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships?
Brief Description Of The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship
Applicants can only apply for a scholarship at University of Westminster once you have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place on your chosen course.
The University cannot consider your application for a scholarship if you have not already made an application for admission and been successfully offered a place on a course.
How Much Is The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarship Worth? | Scholarship Benefits
The Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarship is fully-funded and it covers the following:
The number of offers is six(6). That is, six successful applicants will become beneficiaries.
Who Can Apply For The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships? | Eligibility
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree in September 2020 at the University of Westminster.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need, and development potential.
Level/Field of Study
Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships are provided for any Master’s courses offered by the University.
The scholarship is hosted by the University of Westminster in the UK.
The scholarship is open to international students, especially from developing countries. For the purpose of this scholarship, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries.
So, below is a list of countries which the school considers to be developed for this scholarship purpose; If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’:
How To Apply For The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships | Application Procedure:
The application form for the Westminster International Postgraduate Scholarship can be obtained online from the scholarship page. However, before applying, interested applicants are to read the “What to Do Before You Apply” Page.
When Is The Application Deadline For The Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships?
All applications should be submitted on or before 29 May 2020.
For more information on the Westminster International Postgraduate Full Scholarships, click on the link below:
- University of West London International Scholarships for Bachelors and Masters Students
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS IN CHINA
- Leicester Castle Business School-DMU Principal’s Scholarship for Students in the UK
- West London University International Ambassador Scholarships – UK
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Application
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.