The University of Westminster is inviting application for its fully funded scholarship awards aimed at aiding the tuition fee of students from a developing country intending to study a full-time Masters degree at the University.
Applicants can only apply for a scholarship at University of Westminster once you have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place on your chosen course.
The University cannot consider your application for a scholarship if you have not already made an application for admission and been successfully offered a place on a course.
Level/Field of study:
Scholarships are provided any Masters courses offered by the University of Westminster in UK.
The scholarship is hosted by University of Westminster UK.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Scholarship is open to international students especially from developing countries.
These opportunities has value that includes full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
The number of offers is one opening.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
- Academic excellence, financial need and development potential
Visit Webpage for Westminster International Scholarships for Details
Application Deadline is 31st May in each academic year.