Applications are open to the Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2022. The Western Union Foundation Scholarship Program, also known as the WU Scholars, is a program designed to support youth and their efforts in post-secondary education.
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2022
WU Scholars program was created to help young people lead a better life. The Western Union Foundation believes that education is the surest way to achieve economic prospects. The quest for education to gain knowledge and skills on demand facilitates the 21st-century career of getting people around the world to lead the economy.
Level/Field of Study
The Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program 2022 is open to students to pursue an undergraduate program in the following field of study: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Economics/Entrepreneurship.
The Western Union Foundation is a separate tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the US Internal Revenue Code, whose contributions are tax-deductible for purposes of US income tax.
The Foundation is supported by Western Union Company, its employees, agents and business partners. Also, the Foundation funds efforts to connect poor people to the global economy through education and supports humanitarian aid to communities in crisis.
Western Union Scholarship 2022 is a global scholarship that is available to eligible international students from various countries.
Successful applicants of the Western Union Foundation Scholarship 2022 will receive $2,500 each for tuition or school fees from a recognized post-secondary institution.
To apply for the Western Union Scholarship 2022, interested applicants must adhere to the following criteria:
- Scholarships must be sent to an accredited post-secondary institution seeking a bachelor’s degree.
- All applicants must pursue a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Economics/Entrepreneurship.
- All scholarship applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 26 on June 1, 2022.
The candidates will be selected based on the three pillars of the program: perseverance/endurance, aspiration and community spirit.
How to Apply
Applicants should click on the link below to apply online:
The closing date for submission of the application is April 30, 2022.
For more information on the Western Union Scholarship 2022, interested applicants should visit the link below:
For general information about the Western Union Foundation, please contact:
- High Achiever Scholarship in Australia, (Undergraduate)
- Scholarships for One Young World in London, UK
- Saltire Scholarship for International Students in UK
- FEBE Study Tour Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- Hatfield Lioness Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
- Jack Wynhoven Scholarship for International Students
- KC Kuok Scholarship for International Students in Australia
- DA VINCI Scholarship for International Students in UK
- Elon University Scholarships
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please kindly review our post below.