Applications are now open for the Western Sydney International Bursary at the Western Sydney University.
The Bursary is valued at $3,000 and will be granted as a one-off contribution towards tuition fees. It does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with the study.
About the sponsor: Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University, formerly the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney. It is a provider of undergraduate, postgraduate and higher research degrees with campuses in Bankstown, Blacktown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta, and Penrith. It is currently ranked in the top 400 in the world in the 2020; THE World University Rankings and 19th in Australia in 2019.
Level/ Field of Study
This Australia international Bursary covers the following courses:
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (entrance to university)
The Australia international Bursary is awarded by Western Sydney to international students who enroll in a postgraduate program in 2020.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the USA.
This Australia international Bursary is basically available for Students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, from Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Aside from the Western Sydney International Bursary 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Western Sydney International Bursary 2020 worth
Western Sydney Bursary worth $ 3,000, – This is a one-time contribution to tuition, excluding living expenses, accommodation, transportation, student health insurance foreigners and other tuition fees.
Eligibility for Western Sydney International Bursary 2020
To be eligible for the Western Sydney Bursary 2020 program, the Applicant must be:
- Be a new foreign student starting a bachelor’s or graduate program at Western Sydney in 2020
- Candidates for the first time an application for admission to a bachelor’s or doctoral program
- Be an international student with a university degree
- Be citizens of the eligible countries above.
Applicants are not eligible if you:
- Are citizens of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Are study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- currently, have an existing offer for study in 2020 (any intake)
- are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Western Sydney University
- Are cross institutional applicant
- Are foundation and diploma student studying at The College
- Are an applicant applying to study at Sydney City campus
- Do not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer. Commencement may not be deferred
- Are awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University in 2020 (any intake).
How to Apply for Western Sydney International Bursary 2020
No utility is essential. All new programs for admission will likely be routinely regarded as for a bursary. If you’re a hit, your bursary is offering will likely be defined in your Offer of Admission letter.
Bursaries introduced to students starting off learning about in 2020 are restricted. Selection for every consumption will likely be in response to early acceptance via the broadcast time limits.
Western Sydney International Bursary 2020 Application deadline
The Western Sydney Bursary 2020 program application deadline is May 24, 2020
- Study in Australia : University of Sydney Tuition Fees and Admission Requirements
- LIST OF AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES AND THEIR WEBSITES
- University of Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarship in Australia
- International Students UTS Master of Animation and Visualisation Full Scholarship In Australia
- International Undergraduate Sydney Scholar Awards – Australia
- University of Sydney Honours Scholarship in Australia
- Dean’s International Master Degree Scholarship at the University of Sydney in Australia
- Travel Nurse Across America Nursing Scholarship
- STUDY IN UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY: ADMISSION, TUITION FEES, COURSES AND RANKING
- Top 20 Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Programs