The applications for WRC Scholarship are now accepted. To be eligible, you must (will) be a full-time students at eligible schools at Western region states.
The Korean American Scholarship Foundation (KASF) is pleased to announce the Western Regional Chapter Scholarship. This WRC scholarship open to full-time students of the schools at selected Western region states, they are: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
There is no detail information.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the candidates must meet the criteria below:
- Will be a full time student at a school in one of the designated Western region states.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Can demonstrate need for financial assistance.
Your category depends on what your status will be during the 2017-18 school year, as follows:
- High School Seniors with plans to attend college in 2017-18 school year – The chosen college must be within the Western region. You must include a copy of your acceptance letter.
- College Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors – The school you are attending must be within the Western region.
- College Seniors – You must be planning to attend a graduate or professional school in the Western region during the 2017-18 school year. You must submit a letter of acceptance from the graduate or professional school.
- Graduate Students – You must be continuing your studies in the 2017-18 school year at a school within the Western region. Current non-students are eligible if they can provide documentation (acceptance letters, signed commitment letters, or other documents showing commitment to attend) indicating they will be a full time student in one of the above categories in the 2017-18 school year.
Students who reside, or will reside, in the US during the 2017-18 school year, whether US citizens or foreign nationals, are all welcome to apply.
This scholarship can be applied online. Please click the application link below to apply.
30 June 2017.