The Western Governors University in conjunction with StraighterLine is inviting applications for a number of scholarships for students who will be pursuing undergraduate program at the university. The eligible candidates should have an admission offer from the university to study B.A program of certain studies as listed below. Each of the successful candidates will receive benefit of $2,000.
WGU has partnered with StraighterLine to offer the StraighterLine Scholarship for transfer students . These scholarships , each valued up to $2, 000 , are designed for motivated students who have completed at least four StraighterLine courses who wish to continue their education and earn a bachelor’ s degree to take their careers and lives forward .
Each of the selected applicants will receive up to $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
This scholarship available for one of the following study programmes:
- B.A. Interdisciplinary Studies ( K-8 )
- B.A. Special Education ( K-12)
- B.A. Mathematics ( 5 -9 or 5 -12)
- B.A. Science ( 5- 9)
- B.A. Science ( Chemistry, 5 -12)
- B.A. Science ( Physics , 5 -12)
- B.A. Science ( Biological Sciences, 5 -12)
- B.A. Science ( Geosciences , 5 -12)
College of Business
- B.S. Business Management
- B.S. Business— Human Resource Management
- B.S. Business— IT Management
- B.S. Marketing Management
- B.S. Sales and Sales Management
- B.S. Accounting
College of Information Technology
- B.S. Information Technology
- B.S. Information Technology— Network Administration
- B.S. Information Technology— Security
- B.S. Information Technology— Software
- B.S. Software Development
College of Health Professions
- B.S. Nursing ( RN to BSN)
- B.S. Nursing ( Prelicensure)
- B.S. Health Informatics
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship , students must:
- Transfer four or more StraighterLine courses to WGU
- Complete an application for admission
- Complete a scholarship application
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid ( FAFSA )
- Be officially admitted to WGU
The U.S. students are welcome to apply.
Before applying this scholarship, all candidates must be officially admitted at one of the eligible program above.
No detail information, please contact the employer.