Applications are ongoing for Western Digital Undergraduate Scholarship for STEM made available by Western Digital Corporation,US, for international students from specific nationalities to pursue undergraduate programme. Western Digital aims to create access to STEM education for underprivilege students.
Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.
Offers are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for STEM subject.
- Value ranges from $1,500 to 5,000 annually.
- Students must meet enrollment requirements to receive the award.
- A single applicant may not win more than one award in a year.
- Applicants may re-apply in subsequent years but just one additional time only.
- The scholarships applies to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
To be taken in(Country):
United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand.
Scholarship Number :
Up to 100 one-time scholarships.
Students from United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand.
- Be a legal dependent of a Western Digital employee with an employee level of 109 or below.
- enroll as a full-time undergraduate student at a four-year college/university in the United States, China, Japan, India, Israel, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Applicants whose first language is not English, are usually to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
3rd May 2018
The mode of application is online. You can commence application by clicking the Scholarship Link
We also recommend: