Applications are currently been invited by the British Council’s West Africa Arts Programme #UKWestAfricaArts from Creative Hubs in Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and United Kingdom to participate in a development programme for Creative Hubs from these countries. Applicants are reminded that on application, they are o ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria
The Creative Hubs Programme will support hubs to strengthen their sustainability through a programme of facilitator-led and peer-to-peer learning and networking for hub managers or founders involved in day-to-day leadership or management of the hubs.
Type: Training, Entrepreneurship
Value of Award:
- Participation in the workshop is free.
- There are bursaries available to support participants from outside Abuja with flights, accommodation and breakfast and lunch each day.
To Be Taken At (Country): Abuja, Nigeria
Eligible Countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and United Kingdom
Eligibility: To be selected to join the programme, hubs will:
- Have founders or managers that are aged 18 – 35 OR have a demonstrable focus on supporting creative enterprises and / or artists that are aged 18 – 35.
- Have been operational for at least 6 months
- Have a physical space that brings artists and / or creative entrepreneurs together AND offers them at least two of training, networking, advisory or business support (like incubation or acceleration).
- Be located in one of these cities in West Africa: Abuja, Accra, Calabar, Dakar, Enugu, Freetown, Kano, Kumasi, Lagos Port Harcourt OR any location in the UK.
- Be available to attend a workshop in Abuja, Nigeria from 4 to 7 December 2017 (Hub Managers or Founders involved in Day to Day management only)
How to Apply: Please fill in the form by 30 October 2017. Selected Hubs will be notified by 6 November 2017.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2017