Looking for an opportunity to give your academic career a push and you don’t have the required funds? Are you a Gabonese student? No need to worry anymore. Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships For Gabon students are up for grab.
- Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarships was founded in 2005 to provide funding and support in the areas of education, literacy, and the arts, primarily in the developing world. WMF provides support to individuals and families in need of assistance as a result of economic challenges, and in particular, extreme poverty.
- Our WMF Empowerment through Education Scholarship Program has grown from just one scholarship in Ghana in 2005 to 52 WMF Scholars.
- Wells Mountain Foundation
- Our hope is that by providing the opportunity to further one’s education, the scholarship participants will not only be able to improve their own future, but also that of their own communities.
- The foundation believes in the power and importance of community service and, as a result, all scholarship participants are required to volunteer for a minimum of one month a year.
Field(s) of Study
- Any Undergrad Study in a developing world country
What does the scholarship cover?
What we can pay for (our scholarships range from $300.US to a rare high of $3000.US):
- tuition and fees
- books and materials
- room rent and meals
How many scholarships are given?
- Check here for last years winners –
Which countries are targeted?
- All from Developing World
Am I Eligible to Apply?
Our Ideal Candidate – A student, male or female, from a country in the developing world, who:
- Successfully completed secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMF scholarship
- May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- We do not require the applicant to pay an admission or processing fee or to buy a number to have the application reviewed.
- All you need to do to apply for a scholarship is to send us a complete application.
- Apply Online Now – Scholarship Application
- If you are unable to apply online, we will also accept completed applications that are mailed to us in one mailing and delivered before April 1.
- There is NO Fee to Apply
The following are the required elements for an application to be considered complete:
- Clear personal photo
- Two essays
- 2020 Application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters*
- Official transcript of grades from secondary school
- Official grading key to interpreting grades**
- Office transcript of grades from tertiary studies (if applicable)
- Official grading key to interpreting grades**
- Official results from your national exam
- Official grading key to interpreting scores on your national exam**
- December 15 – The Empowerment Through Education program application will be available on our website. Completed Empowerment Through Education program applications will start to be accepted on this date.
- The online application will enable students to prepare their application over a four-month period if desired (from December 1st – April 1st). Applicants are able to complete their application at any time before April 1 at 11:59 pm EST.
How do I get more information?
- For more information – Scholarship Website
- Apply Now – Scholarship Application
- View WMF Scholars “For Your Information” WMF Scholars FYI
- Empowerment Through Education Scholarship FAQ’s
- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed Under: Angola Scholarships, April, May & June, Benin Scholarships, Botswana Scholarships, Burkina Faso Scholarships, Central African Republic Scholarships, Chad Scholarships, Congo, Dem. Rep. Scholarships, Congo, Rep. Scholarships, Cote d’Ivoire Scholarships, Ethiopia Scholarships, Gabon Scholarships, Gambia Scholarships, Ghana Scholarships, Kenya Scholarships, Lesotho Scholarships, Madagascar Scholarships, Malawi Scholarships, Mali Scholarships, Mozambique Scholarships, Namibia Scholarships, Niger Scholarships, Nigeria Scholarships, Rwanda Scholarships, Senegal Scholarships, Sierra Leone Scholarships, South Africa Scholarships, South Sudan Scholarships, Sudan Scholarships, Swaziland Scholarships, Tanzania Scholarships, Togo Scholarships, Uganda Scholarships, Undergraduate, Zambia Scholarships, Zimbabwe Scholarships, _ALL CountiresTagged With Wells Mountain, WMF
- Global Health Corps Fellowship for Emerging Leaders | Paid
- Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders, USA
- Study In Korea :Korean Government Scholarships
- Hurford Youth Fellowship Program | Updated
- D-Prize Innovation program for Poverty Intervention in Developing Countries
- Wells Mountain Education Undergraduate Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Accountancy Fellowship
- KickStart Google Competition| UPDATED
- Government of Mauritius African undergraduate Scholarships
- $5,000 Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Engineering Fellowship