SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Webucator Scholarships Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarship in Computer Science
The applications for Webucator Scholarships are now accepted. This scholarship open to the U.S students who are currently pursuing undergraduate and graduate degree majoring in computer science at the U.S college or university. The scholarship recipient will be granted up to $1,000. To apply, the completed application form must be submitted no later than 31 March on annual basis.
Webucator’s Scholarships is designed to support students who are studying Computer Science. Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students who show the greatest potential for leadership in the field of computer science. Leadership can be shown in a variety of ways – through education, innovation, communication, and more.
The selected applicants of this Webucator Scholarships may expect to receive award valued up to $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor and master degree in computer science.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Only those who be able to fulfill the following criteria will be considered in this scholarship:
- Student is enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college or university in the United States.
- Student has completed at least one computer science class with a grade of at least 3.4 out of 4.0 or the equivalent.
- Student has concrete plans to take at least one computer science class in the upcoming school year.
- Student has a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent.
- Student agrees that Webucator may announce his/her name and college on its website and social media.
U.S students are welcome to apply.
The application package should be consisting the following items:
- Full name, email address, major, name and website of college or university, matriculation date, and graduation date.
- Copy of current academic transcript.
- Letter of referral from computer science professor (sent directly from professor by email to email@example.com with subject of Letter of Referral for [Student Name]).
- A 250-350 word essay explaining how you plan to use computer science in your career.
The above documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Scholarship Application for [Student Name]
31 March each year