Recovering from the blow of last year’s pandemic requires that one girdles up way to meet up with what may be required. Succeeding in this new year requires a lot of motivation, energy, and strength.
To help get you on track and to help fuel you with the energy you need, here are some quotes about strength to keep you going.
Let’s get started…
1. Agility is fundamental to leading a team through times of change- Sandra E. Peterson.
2. Success today requires the agility and drive to constantly rethink, reinvigorate, react, and reinvent- Bill Gates.
3. Agility is the ability to adapt and respond to change … agile organizations view change as an opportunity, not a threat- Jim Highsmith
4. As the end of the century approaches, all our culture is like flies at the beginning of winter. Having lost their agility, dreamy and demented, they turn slowly about the window in the first icy mists of morning, . . . [then] they fall down the curtains- Charles Baudelaire.
5. It’s like you trade the virility of the body for the agility of the spirit-Elizabeth Lesser.
6. Agile methods derive much of their agility by relying on the tacit knowledge embodied in the team, rather than writing the knowledge down in plans- Barry Boehm.
7. The past is an illusion. You must learn to live in the present and accept yourself for what you are now. What you lack in flexibility and agility you must make up with knowledge and constant practice-Bruce Lee.
8. Irony is a clear consciousness of eternal agility, of the infinitely abundant chaos- Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel.
9. Strength without agility is a mere mass- Fernando Pessoa.
10. Innovation is key. Only those who have the agility to change with the market and innovate quickly will survive-Robert Kiyosaki.
11. Speed, agility, and responsiveness are the keys to future success-Anita Roddick.
12. I couldn’t have been a great goalkeeper without power, agility, and quickness-Hope Solo.
13. The pleasures of mental agility are much overstated, inevitably – as it now appears to me – by those not exclusively dependent upon them-Tony Judt.
14. “Only those with tenacity can march forward in March― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
15. “People are what make companies agile, not approaches, methodologies or tools ― Pedro Gaspar Fernandes.
16. “ADAPTAGILITY is the foundation of ALL success― Tony Dovale – LifeMasters.
17. I feel like I can do everything. The agility is not quite as good as it was-Dave Taylor.
18. Agility means that you are faster than your competition. Agile time frames are measured in weeks and months, not years- Michael Hugos.
19. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts- Eleanor Roosevelt.
20. Normalize being a little crazy for what you believe in- Maxime Lagacé.
21. Strength is a matter of a made up mind- John Beecher.
22. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power- Lao Tzu
23. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves- Edmund Hillary.
24. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice-Bob Marley.
25. Silence is a source of great strength– Lao Tzu.
Certain times can be very daunting and in such times we’re expected to be strong enough to hold up and, in the end, if you have the right mental attitude, you’ll find them to be the stepping stones you need to attain higher levels.