Table of Contents Hide
Going through college would have been one hell of a journey if there were no student aid programs and packages. Microsoft among many other tech companies is one of the companies that has made the student journey easy.
In this article, we are going to look at some of the ways you can get the Microsoft office student package for free.
Do follow me very closely as we proceed on this short journey.
Can I download Microsoft word for free?
Yes. Microsoft does provide a free version of Word (as well as all of their other Microsoft 365 products) that can be used without the need to download any software.
These packages have limited functionality but even so, they can surely get the job done. Visit Office.com. Sign in using your Microsoft account or sign up for a new account and get started.
Related: 15 Best Expense Sharing Apps In 2021
Is there a free version of Microsoft office for windows 10?
A couple of years ago, Microsoft launched a new Office app that allows Windows 10 users to download it for free without any subscription.
Additionally, there’s been a couple of other ways to get and download Microsoft office for windows 10 for free.
How do I get Microsoft office for free
Microsoft provides numerous valuable tools for students, and devices like the Surface and Surface Pro are ideal for staying productive while on the go.
If you are a qualifying student (or the parent of one), you can take advantage of Microsoft’s student discount to gain free access to powerful products like Office 365 and save money on laptops and other gadgets.
How to get Microsoft office for free
There are not so many ways to get Microsoft office for free. Yeah. The reason is that Microsoft packages are premium packages and are paid for.
However, Microsoft has made a provision in which students can enjoy a free Microsoft package. The Office 365 A1 is a free service for students.
It includes standard apps such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and One Note. Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Sway, Forms, Stream, Flow, Power Apps, School Data Sync, and Yammer are also included.
Let’s quickly look at how you can get the Office 365 A1.
Eligibility for the Microsoft Office Student Discount
Just anybody is free to apply for a Microsoft discount including teachers, professors, and even parents. The following are the general requirements:
- You must be a K-12 student and at least 13 years old to apply.
- You must be the parent of a K-12 or college student.
- You must be enrolled in either a four-year university, a two-year college, or a vocational school.
Related: 10 Best Dividend Index Funds in 2021
Step by Step Guide on How to Get the Microsoft Student Discount
- The Office 365 website offers a unique option for those looking for an education bundle. You can get started by clicking on this link.
2. On the website, new users can sign up for their school IDs. You can input an edu ID on the webpage.
3. Users must create an official Microsoft account; this will make your job unusually light. Users can gain many benefits by utilizing this characteristic. We recommend that you enter all of your information correctly. Click the start button to get started with the account development process right away.
4. Microsoft Office 365 capability will be available to users for free. It is available on the cloud network. Anyone can use this form to get Microsoft Office to work online. Users will begin to create papers of various types.
Here’s a simple step to step guide on get the Microsoft office student package. Follow the guide and tips given to enjoy the discounts.
You need to display your student ID or other supporting documentation such as a class schedule, transcript, or letter of acceptance when you request the student discount at a physical Microsoft shop.
However, in order to use a student discount, Microsoft maintains the right to contact you for verification of your student status. If you are unable to authenticate and substantiate your student status, you will be charged the standard amount.
- Best Vanguard Index Funds | Is it worth your money
- 30 Highest Paid EPL Players In 2021 | Best Reviews
- 15 Best Investment Apps in 2021