Table of Contents Hide
- Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews- Is It Legit Or A Scam
- Our Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Good?
- Pros And Cons Of Pet Insurance
- Healthy Paws Pet Review- How much does it cost?
- Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews 2021- How it works
- Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews- Customer Service( Mobile App and Online)
- Healthy Paws Insurance Reviews- How to Cancel
In 2021, Healthy Paws Pet Insurance has had its fair share of attention. It has been evaluated by people in the scheme and different reviews as been shared about it.
Of course, some were good whilst some were not so good. In this article, we are going to be looking into Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews to see if it’s a safe option for you and your pet.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews- Is It Legit Or A Scam
Judging from various individual testimonies and reviews from customers, Healthy Paws Pet Insurance is legit.
The scam-free company that started in 2009 as healthy paws pet insurance and foundation, is a non-profit created to help pet owners deal with the financial obligations of caring for their pets while also helping animal rescue organizations to care for sick pets
It allows dogs and cats owners to pay a monthly or annual premium to defray the cost of veterinarian care such as accidents illnesses emergency care cancer and medications. it is ranked number one investment pet insurance company of 2021 and it has 4.3 out of a 5 star.
Our Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Good?
Let the reviews tell us. Healthy paws insurance offer one simple plan that covers accident and illnesses and includes unlimited annual and lifetime payouts. The goal is to offer the best coverage possible while still keeping the plan affordable.
When the good outways the bad that should call for something. Healthy Paws Insurance according to reviews ranks No. 1 in the US. News Best Pet insurance rating.
One customer said that Healthy paw’s pet insurance has given her peace of mind as well as her pet. All you have to do is send the bill and wait and that she’d recommend it to anyone.
Many other reviews attest to the fact that Healthy Paws is the best insurance company because of the different coverages provided.
They help to reduce the expenses of hospitality, medication, emergency.
Pros And Cons Of Pet Insurance
According to the American veterinary medical association pet owners spend more than 27.8 billion dollars on veterinary bills every year.
We are going to delve into reasons why Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews think it is the best;
- #1. Gives Confidence- One thing that the good reviews on Health Paws Pet Insurance have in common is the fact that it makes pet owners reliable and gives both the pet and pet owner peace of mind. Healthy Paws is known for its monetary support for making its customers feel good about themselves.
- #2.Unlimited annual benefits: The Healthy Paws policy comes with no annual limit to the value of benefits you can receive.
- #3. Quick and easy claims process: According to Healthy Paws, 99% of claims are processed within two days when submitted via the provider’s mobile app or website.
- #4. Automatically compares rates with competitors: Healthy Paws isn’t the best choice for every pet. Its online quote tool will let you know if you’d be better off with another provider.
- #5. Backed by Chubb: Policies are underwritten by Chubb, a well-established global insurance provider.
There can’t be advantages without its advantages. here or the advantages of Paws Pet insurance. Different reviews have told us about how awesome Healthy Paws Pet insurance is but some people still had their reservations about few things. For instance, some customers complained about the increase in premium and monthly charges and customer service.
- Single policy: Healthy Paws offers just one accident and illness policy with no way to add auxiliary coverage.
- Limited coverage levels: When you purchase a policy, the choices for coverage are slim. There are only three options for deductibles and reimbursement levels, and the annual limit can’t be customized at all.
- Requires an exam: Pets enrolled with Healthy Paws must undergo a medical exam for which the grace period varies by age.
- Not ideal for older pets: Many pet insurers reduce benefits for senior pets, but Healthy Paws imposes severe restrictions for any animal older than five years.
- Poor Customer Care- Healthy Paws Pet customers have complained about how no one seems to answer the phone. And when they finally do, they are asked to wait for 2hours or call back. This can be discouraging especially for a new client. Another customer said the customer care rep was rude to her. This should be corrected or else Healthy Paws might just fade away without knowing why.
- Painful Claim Process- The Healthy Paws Pet insurance claim process can be tiring. Customers attest to the fact that when claims are submitted sometimes they get lost or rejected causing them to submit over and over again without the promised coverage
Healthy Paws Pet Review- How much does it cost?
The Healthy Paws Pet Insurance cost for monthly premiums starts at $15 for cats and $20 for dogs, but the average monthly premium is around $30. Healthy Paws reimburses up to 90% of your bill and provides three deductible options: $100, $250, or $500.
The main factors that determine your pet insurance rates are where you live, your plan’s deductible, the type of animal you’re insuring, and its age and breed.
Before your pet receives coverage, it must be examined to determine your overall cost and to screen for preexisting conditions.
It varies according to the age of your animal whether it is a cat or dog and the breed. This is because some breeds are disposed to hereditary and congenital conditions that drive up the cost coverage so monthly premiums can be slightly higher due to these specific reasons.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance costs $39.10 per month for dogs, based on a sample policy for a one-year-old female mixed-breed dog weighing between 50 and 90 pounds when fully grown with a 90% reimbursement rate and a $500 annual deductible.
For a one-year-old male domestic shorthair cat with the same type of policy, the cost is $12.71 per month for cats. Pet owners will pay a one-time new customer fee of $25.
There are no billing fees, nor is there a multi-pet discount like some other companies in our rating.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews 2021- How it works
Healthy paws pet insurance offers a single plan for dogs and cats that covers accidents, illness, injuries, including emergency here cancer care and breed-specific conditions, and hereditary and congenital conditions.
There are no limitations or caps on coverage. Healthy paws do not cover coverage for a typical vet check-up, vaccinations, and preventive care like a dental cleaning. There is a one-time fee of $25 when you first enroll your pets in a plan
Healthy Paws does not offer a multi-pet discount so be ready to pay the full premium for every pet in your household enrolled in a plan
Healthy paws offer comprehensive medical Eunice and accident coverage that includes alternative services it is also easy to enroll and file claims online or through healthy paws, a mobile app. Claims are processed easily and, conveniently, all you have to do is to take a picture of the invoice and upload it.
Pet owners who purchase Healthy Paws insurance are open to different coverage. They help to cover different diseases along with hereditary and congenital conditions and chronic conditions like cancer, diagnostic treatment, and surgery including spaying and neutering.
It offers coverage that makes a pet entitled to alternative therapies like acupuncture and chiropractic care for animals. There are a few downsides such as the vet exam fee is not included.
Your pet must be enrolled in the plan for 15 days before an accident or illness exam and 12 months for hip dysplasia if your animal is older than six.
Healthy Paws has no caps or payout per incident caps, annual caps, or lifetime caps.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews- Customer Service( Mobile App and Online)
It has worked hard to simplify its claims process. It is available or you can easily download the app. All you need to do is take a photo of your vet bill and upload it through the online customer center or via the company’s mobile app.
You can also submit your claim via email, fax, or mail. Healthy Paws states that most claims are processed within 10 days. Once completed, your reimbursement will be issued within 24 hours.
You can choose to receive your reimbursement by mailed check or have it directly deposited to your bank during business hours.
Healthy Paws also offers the option to reimburse your vet directly so all you’ll need to pay is your portion of the bill during checkout.
Healthy Paws offers phone and email support Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PT.
Healthy Paws Insurance Reviews- How to Cancel
To cancel your Healthy Paws Pet Insurance policy:
Call customer service on 855-898-8991
Ask to speak with a representative.
Provide them with your policy number and customer details.
Request cancellation of your policy and recurring payments.
Answer any follow-up questions to confirm.
To cancel online, go to https://www.healthypawspetinsurance.com/frequent-questions
To cancel over the phone, call: 1-855-898-8991
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance Reviews has shared with us the red flags and the good parts of the company. And now you can make your decision whether you still want to go through with it or not.