The GO NIGERIAN TRADEFAIR is a National event organized by The Association of Titan Entrepreneurs (ATE).
This event is designed to improve the standard of living of Nigerians by giving the local producers a global platform to showcase their product.
Wouldn’t it be nice to change someone’s life by registering to attend a trade fair?
Through partnerships with international bodies, this year’s edition comes in style with the theme “Source Locally, Sell Globally”
You’d be amazed to see what can come out of our country Nigeria.
Don’t be part of the “So Nigerians can produce this type of thing gang”. Come and see for yourself, and be glad you did. An opportunity they say only comes once.
You are probably wondering, it’s a trade fair, so what’s in it for you? Maybe it’s not worth the stress. But let me tell you why it’s worth your time.
- You will get to meet over 500 entrepreneurs, share ideas, connect and build long-lasting relationships. You know part of the Nigerian survival starter pack is “connection”,
- You get amazing, durable, affordable, and high-quality Made-In-Nigeria products designed specifically to suit your needs,
- You get access to over 10,000 shoppers, you never know when they can come in handy. If there’s anything the year 2020 has taught us, it’s to always have a plan B,
- You get to engage with well experienced stakeholders, build connections, learn, and teach.
- You get to meet top notch business influencers that can help you boost sales and maximize profits in your business.
With all this, the GO NIGERIAN TRADEFAIR is definitely a place to meet the right entrepreneurs.
So, don’t wait to be part of the crowd that will hear the scores. Secure your spot, and remember it’s just for 72 hours. Even Christmas lasts for only 24 hours.
Get on board, and register by clicking this link.
This could be Santa’s gift to you.
Further Reading: Forex Trading in Nigeria | Full Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners