The Colorado Christian University is proud to announce the summer 2017 CCU and WAY-FM Scholarship Contest. Students who have a high school diploma or GED and be 19 years or older by May 22, 2017, are eligible to qualify for the contest. The university cultivates knowledge and love of God in a Christ-centered community of learners and scholars, with an enduring commitment to the integration of exemplary academics, spiritual formation, and engagement with the world.Through the contest, two grand prizes will be awarded- one $10,000 tuition scholarship and one $5,000 tuition scholarship.All qualified entrants in the Contest will win a $1,000 tuition scholarship toward an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, educator licensing program, or certificate program from CCU’s College of Adult and Graduate Studies.
The Colorado Christian University was founded in 1914, is now the premier interdenominational Christian college in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region, delivering world class education to thousands of students. As a member of the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities, CCU is ranked among the top universities nationwide and has been named a top Colorado University and one of the top Christian colleges in Colorado and in the nation.
To be eligible, the applicant must meet all the following requirements:
- Entrants must be 19 years or older by May 22, 2017, to qualify for the contest.
- Entrants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Only one entry per individual (and per e-mail address) is permitted.
- Students enrolled or registered in any CCU College of Adult and Graduate Studies course prior to May 22, 2017, are not eligible for this scholarship contest.
- Graduate students with a conferred CCU undergraduate degree are eligible for this scholarship, provided they have not enrolled in any graduate-level coursework after their undergraduate degree was completed and prior to May 22, 2017.
- Students who are eligible for CCU’s reduced military tuition rate will not be eligible for this scholarship contest.
- Students who have previously used a scholarship offered through a CCU scholarship contest are not eligible. Students who qualify for a tuition discount program at CCU are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
To apply for the contest, the candidates must follow the instructions below to enter and submit your mission statement to win a scholarship to CCU.
- Step 1: Complete the contest entry form on the home page (http://www.ccu.edu/ccu/wayfmscholarship/ )
- Step 2: You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to submit your mission statement. Follow the instructions in the email.
Personal Mission Statement Requirements:
- Personal mission statements should communicate what you want to do and how your faith impacts what you want to do.
- Personal mission statements must be 40 words or less.
- Personal mission statements can only be submitted by following the instructions in the entry confirmation email. Entries submitted any other way will not be accepted.
- All personal mission statements must be submitted by the deadline to be eligible for the contest.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The recipient of the $10,000 scholarship will receive up to a $1,000 tuition credit toward each of the first 10 courses in the student’s degree program at CCU, not to exceed the cost of each course.
- The recipient of the $5,000 scholarship will receive up to a $500 tuition credit toward each of the first ten courses in their degree program.
- Each $1,000 scholarship recipient will receive a $250 tuition credit toward each of the first four courses in their degree program.
- The scholarship is designed to be distributed evenly among multiple courses. If you won a $10,000 scholarship, you will receive a maximum of $1,000 toward each course (not to exceed the course tuition) for up to 10 courses. If you won a $5,000 scholarship, you will receive a maximum of $500 toward each course (not to exceed the course tuition) for up to 10 courses. If you won a $1,000 scholarship, you will receive a maximum of $250 toward each course for up to four courses.
- The scholarship may only be used toward courses offered directly by Colorado Christian University.
- Scholarships may only be used toward tuition for degree programs in CCU’s College of Adult and Graduate Studies. They are not applicable to traditional undergraduate programs in CCU’s College of Undergraduate Studies.
The complete applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm (MST) on June 4, 2017, to be eligible for the contest.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, contact at by phone: 303-963-3311