Offers are ongoing for Walpole scholarship Foundation Application 2019 which is made available for Walpole High school students and residents, to provide support and funding opportunity to high school students to study tuition-free for a year or even on a permanent basis.
Walpole scholarship foundation
The total goal of the Walpole scholarship foundation is accomplished by the solicitation and receipt of all contributions by individuals, organizations, and associations through direct contributions and fundraisers.
Donated funds are spent and the based investment income can be employed in awarding scholarships to the occupants of Walpole incomprehension of fiscal need, academic merit, extracurricular activities (like community support and work experience) and individual possessions.
Walpole scholarship is made available to Walpole resident or Walpole High School METCO student applying to or currently attending a post-high school institution which offers an advanced course of study may apply for a scholarship.
This includes four-year bachelors degree programs, associate degree programs, and technical certificate programs. Students applying for or in graduate school are not eligible.
The scholarship is made available for students who are citizens of USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Walpole high school scholarships benefits include value ranging from one-year scholarship to permanent scholarship opportunity.
The number of the opening is not specified.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship. the candidate fulfil the following requirement;
Applicant must be a Walpole resident or a student from the METCO program graduating from Walpole HS enrolling in a full-time program leading up to a certificate, associate or baccalaureate degree.
- Students who will be attending United States Service Academies are not eligible for a WSF award.
- Students entering the 5th year of high school (also referred to as a post-graduate or PG year) are not eligible for a WSF award.
- Students currently in the 5th year of high school and entering a college (post-secondary program) in the fall are eligible. These students will be evaluated along with the rest of the high school students.
- You will be required to fill out an application, write an essay, request copies of your transcript and letter of recommendation, and upload copies of your official SAT or ACT report and specified sections of the FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR). All financial information will be confidential
- WHS 2019 Graduate: The email for your transcript and recommendation request will go directly to the WHS School Counseling Office and be uploaded for you.
- Non-WHS 2019 Graduate: You should have the name(s) and email(s) at hand for the person(s) who can supply/upload your transcript and recommendation.
- 5th Year of High School (PG Year) Graduate – You are required to collect your current high school transcript as well as all other high school transcripts. You will need the names/emails for each high school transcript and the name/email for the person who will be submitting your reference letter.
- We strongly recommend that you do not wait until the deadline date to electronically submit the application. Applications that are not fully submitted by the deadline will not be accepted. Technical difficulties in uploading documents or in the final submission steps will not be grounds for an extension.
- See the WSF website (walpolescholarshipfoundation.org) for application checklists and detailed instructions for the FAFSA SAR.
- Scholarships are given primarily based on financial need, academic merit, extracurricular activities (like community support and work experience) and individual possessions.
Any Walpole resident applying to or currently attending a post-high school institution which offers an advanced course of study may apply for a scholarship.
Financial need, academic merit, extracurricular activities (including community service and work experience) and personal qualities are all considerations in awarding of scholarships.
The deadline for applications is in February. Decisions and notifications are made by the beginning of June of each year and the checks are awarded in December of each year.
Applications are available in mid-December of each year and can be obtained directly from the Foundation’s web site.
All applicants will be informed of this committee’s decision by email in early June 20-19.
We also recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Alaska Performance Scholarship 2019-2020
- $100,000 Siemens Competition for High School Students
- ESO 2019 Astronomy Winter Camp In Europe -For Secondary School Students
- ICNC High School Curriculum Fellowship 2019
- Patient Experience Project Scholarship 2019-2020
- Somos Scholarship 2019-2020 | UPDATED
- Yazd University Scholarship 2019-2020 [Updated]
- Take Stock in Children Scholarship Program 2019 [Updated]
- 100+OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD IN 2019
- Kotzen Scholarships for International Students in Simmons University, USA 2019-2020
- Virtual High School: Tuition, Admission, Scholarships & Courses
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your dream of studying tuition-free can be achieved. Check out the Walpole scholarship Foundation Application 2019, for high school and college students.