SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Walmart Foundation is delighted to invite applications for the this years edition of Walmart Associate Scholarship Program that is administered by Scholarship America on behalf of the Walmart Foundation. The scholarship is available to associates (employees) participating in Walmart’s Lifelong Learning Program through American Public University and for associates pursuing a postsecondary education at an institution of higher education. The program is intended for associates who have earned a high school/home school diploma or GED. The maximum award amount is $16000 for the winners over a period of 6 years.
The Walmart Foundation’s mission is to create opportunities so people can live better. Walmart is committed to helping people live better through addressing community needs and enhancing opportunities for education, workforce development, environmental sustainability, and health and wellness. Walmart also supports disaster relief efforts, veterans and military families, individuals with disabilities, and the underserved.
Associates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Must be employed part-time or full-time with any division of Walmart for at least six consecutive months prior to the application due date for the award period in which the associate is applying.
- Must have graduated high school/home school, have obtained a GED or be a graduating high school senior who intends to enroll in a college or university upon graduation.
- If applying as a graduating high school senior, must wait to apply until you are within 6 months of starting your college courses.
- Must have financial need and be able to demonstrate the need with the required documents. (Note: Associates with other funds that pay entirely for tuition, books, fees and on-campus room and board are not eligible.)
- Academic requirement- an associate must have graduated high school/home school or obtained a GED before applying, or a graduating high school senior who is within 6 months of starting college course.
How to Apply:
- For applying for the scholarship, the candidates must register themselves. The link is:https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fWALASSC
- Log in to your AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome Page of the Walmart Associate Scholarship application
- Complete all required fields in the online application and upload your financial documentation
- Click the Submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Funding Limits per Walmart Fiscal Year (Feb. 1- Jan. 31)
- Certificate Program (Undergraduate or graduate): Up to $1500 within a single Walmart Fiscal Year
- Associates’ Degree: Up to $2000 within a single Walmart Fiscal Year
- Bachelor’s Degree: Up to $3000 within a single Walmart Fiscal Year
- Graduate Degree: Up to $2000 within a single Walmart Fiscal Year
There are 4 quarterly application periods in a signal Walmart Fiscal Year:
- Feb 1 – March 1, 2017
- May 1 – June 1, 2017
- August 1 – September 1, 2017
- November 1 – December 1, 2017
The current application Period is May 1 – June 1, 2017, at 11:59 pm CT.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, e-mail at walmartassociate-at-applyISTS.com, phone: (800) 311-6823 or online contact form: http://www.applyISTS.com/contact-us/contact-us-customer-care/