The Walailak University is calling for applications for Walailak University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Thailand, 2018; for students to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree starting from (August 2018 – July 2019).
The WUIC Undergraduate Scholarships program aims to encourage the admission of students possessing excellent academic records and also to encourage scholarship recipients to make satisfactory academic progress towards the completion of their 4 years degree.
Walailak University is designed as a comprehensive university (with a variety of fields of study) to serve the people of Thailand. Walailak University graduates are expected to have practical intelligence, adversary quotient, Liberal Arts perspective and technology competence, all integrated with high moral.
Offers are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Field of study:
- Business Administration in Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management.
- Arts in Public Affairs.
- Engineering in Digital Innovation Engineering
WUIC offers a number of full and partial scholarships to qualified students. Each full scholarship, worth approximately US$ 40,000 – US$ 60,000 for 4 years, covers tuition, accommodation fees and the monthly allowance. A number of partial scholarships, in the form of tuition fee waivers, is also available.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Each year, WUIC provides up to 15 scholarships in total.
Available for international students.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Must have completed G12 or other high school equivalency certificates.
- Have minimum High School grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- meet the minimum requirement on English competency equivalent to TOEFL IBT 61 or IELTS 6.0 or other equivalent standard scores.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
31st May 2018
Send your documents to email
- The Student must apply to one of WUIC degree programs before applying for a scholarship. The application can be online at https://entry.wu.ac.th
- Letter of recommendation from the high school Director as in the form attached. The official contact detail of the reference must be specific.
- Statement of purpose (within 1 page) on why the applicant have interest in the program and why applicant deserves the scholarship.
- All documents must be in English.
To access other opportunities, click Thailand Scholarships