Volvo Scholarship Program 2020
Applications for the Volvo Group Scholarship Program are now accepted. This scholarship will support Chinese and Indian students pursuing a master degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence.
The University of Gothenburg is offering a scholarship to the students to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The scholarship programme covers 100 % of the tuition fee for a two-year Master’s programme for one student.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to the university and to support Sweden’s research effort.
The University of Gothenburg consists of future entrepreneurs, financial analysts, climate experts, top musicians, designers and many more. It has unique interdisciplinary programs, for example, IT and Learning, Global Health, Language Technology, and Complex Adaptive Systems.
What You Need To Know About The Volvo Group Scholarship
The scholarship is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India and it Covers 100% of the tuition fees.The mode of application is online
User Review( vote)
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is open to Master degree students, The scholarship is awarded in the field of International Business and Trade, Accounting and Financial Management, Economics, Finance, Innovation and Industrial, Management, Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship, Logistics and Transport Management, Marketing and Consumption and Management.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India. If you are an international student looking for a scholarship to Study Abroad, you can check out our Study Abroad scholarships available for International students
- Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- In addition, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, Master’s thesis projects and mentorship.
Volvo Group Scholarship Eligibility
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. The Scholarship is open for students applying to one of the 9 master programs at the Graduate School, School of Business, Economics and Law, at the University of Gothenburg.
• International Business and Trade
• Accounting and Financial Management
• Innovation and Industrial Management
• Knowledge-Based Entrepreneurship
• Logistics and Transport Management
• Marketing and Consumption
2. Citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India.
3. Have a GMAT or GRE score
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Volvo Group Scholarship Application Procedure:
The mode of application is online. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).
Volvo Group Scholarship Deadline
15 January 2019.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Funded TEG Training Fellowship 2019-2020
- Fully Funded TEACH Sub-Saharan Africa Regional Learning Lab in South Africa
- University of Stirling Masters Scholarships African Students 2018/2019
- University of Toronto MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Canada
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarships for Developing Countries 2018-2019
- Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa 2019/2020
- HEC Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students, 2019-2020
- Edufrica Scholarships for African Students in Africa and Overseas, 2019
- West Virginia University Scholarships 2019-2020