Submit your entries for the Visa for 2020 Music Africa & Middle-East Music Meeting for Artists – Rabat, Morocco. Only eligible persons will be considered for this program.
Visa For Music (VFM) is calling on artists to apply for the music meeting in Rabat, Morocco, from 21 to 24 November.
. Selected applicants will perform in front of industry professionals from all over the world. To apply for VFM, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Only professional artists and bands with one year of activity and stage experience will be considered.
- Only applicants over 18 years old will be considered.
- Only complete applications sent before the deadline will be considered.
- The material sent must be exempted from customs duties and labeled “promotional material with no commercial value”. If not, VFM will not consider them.
- Results will be published on the VFM website starting from July.
- VFM will not return materials and documents to applicants.
- If a band is selected, VFM will request exclusive performance rights for 30 days and within a 200km radius of the meeting.
- VFM will provide the venue for showcases.
- VFM will provide all the necessary equipment for band performances.
- Bands performances should not exceed 45 minutes and are aimed at music professionals.
Africa and Middle east countries
To be TAken in:
All participants who participate at VFM should attach the following documents:
- Application form.
- A signed VFM rules and regulations form.
- Two copies of the artist’s/bands’ CD to be sent via post or WeTransfer with all the tracks.
- Press kit with artist/group’s biography, discography, photos etc.
- Technical rider
Successful participants will receive the following:
- Hotel expenses in twin rooms for two nights maximum including breakfast for international bands and twin rooms for one-night maximum including breakfast for bands from Morocco.
- Local transport costs.
- Meals (for a maximum of three days).
- Passes allowing access to all concerts and activities VFM.
- Artists will be featured on the VFM official catalog and website.
- For each selected band, VFM will award one VIP pass to one person representing the band.
All applicants should send all the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WeTransfer or Dropbox.
Application Deadline: 15th April 2020
For More Information: