The Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation Fellowships aims to assist Indian nationals who got admission in a University abroad to pursue their post-graduate studies (Masters, Postgraduate diploma/certificate or doctorate) in the field of Liberal Arts & Sciences. This includes the Humanities, Social Sciences, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics.
The main aim of the fellowship program is to enhance the higher education by giving an opportunity to academically bright students who have a drive to succeed but are unable to do so due to their financial challenges.
The Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation is a non-profit charity trust that supports initiatives in the fields of Art & Culture, Education and Community. It seeks to embody the lifelong passions and values of Vinod and Saryu Doshi, who believed that the mind is enriched through education and the spirit through art and culture.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue their post-graduate studies (Masters, Postgraduate diploma/certificate or doctorate).
Study Subject: Fellowships are available in Liberal Arts & Sciences. This includes the Humanities, Social Sciences, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Scholarship Award: The maximum amount for the Fellowship will be upto Rs 3 lakhs per fellow, which will be payable as a onetime amount.
Scholarship can be taken in Abroad
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these fellowships:
- They must have a first class degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian university.
- They must have secured admission in a foreign university of repute, on their own merit for a course commencing from August OR September OR October, 2017.
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Candidates studying in the final year of the degree or equivalent may also apply, provided they are able to submit their final year certificates before May 07th, 2017.
- Here are some examples of the fields of study which may qualify for receiving the Fellowship award. Please note, this is not a comprehensive list. To better understand if your field of study qualifies, do write to us at vsdfoundation-at-gmail.com – Click here to view list
- If you satisfy all the above criteria except that you are going to an Indian University for Post Graduation in the same areas as the Fellowship email us at vsdfoundation-at-gmail.com
Nationality: Indian students can apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: They must have a first class degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian universityHow to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 7, 2017.