2017 UWE MSc International Management Scholarship in UK,
University of the West of England is delighted to invite applications for MSc scholarship in international management for international students. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have either an unconditional offer or a conditional offer based on either a predicted 1st class degree or IELTS if required. Scholarships cover 50% of tuition fee. Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of the West of England | UK
Level: MSc programme
Field(s): in the area of International Management.
Deadline: 30 April 2017.
Funded By: University of the West of England (UWE), UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): UWE MSc International Management Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Up to 2 scholarships are available (one for September 2017 start and one for January 2018 start)
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarship is awarded for the duration of study.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships cover 50% of tuition fee. Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
‣ University of the West of England is inviting applications for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship.
‣ Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
‣ Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
To apply for UWE MSc International Management Scholarship , applicants must
‣ Have either an unconditional offer or a conditional offer based on either a predicted 1st class degree or IELTS if required
‣ Be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
‣ Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
‣ Not have previously studied in the UK
‣ Selection will be based on academic excellence.
Scholarship Application Method
Applications for the MSc International Management course can be made online by selecting the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the web page. In your personal statement, which forms part of your application, please say why you believe you have the potential for:
- becoming an outstanding professional. Support your argument with examples of your accomplishments, including responsibilities, achievements and voluntary activities. If you do not yet have employment experience, these may relate to school and university. If you already have employment experience, you should also – or instead – give evidence of accomplishments in your career to date.
- representing UWE Bristol effectively in your home country on your return. You must show that you understand how you can represent the university effectively and imaginatively on return to your home country. We also look for evidence of leadership, influencing and networking skills, and interest and experience in playing public-facing roles.
- contributing to the quality of other students’ experience on your programme. An important part of being a UWE Bristol scholar is enhancing other students’ experience on your course, so you should show evidence of active commitment to others’ well-being and development in your life and/or career so far.
Please take care to address all three areas in your statement.
Like all applicants, you should also explain why you wish to study the MSc International Management.
Students who have deferred their application from academic year 2016/2017 to 2017/2018 will need to write another personal statement if they would like to be considered for the Scholarship and upload it via their UWE welcome portal.
Applicants should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for MSc International Management Scholarship” before uploading via their welcome portal.
The submission deadline is 30 April 2017.
Please contact the MSc International Management Scholarship programme leader if you have any queries.
Read the scholarship terms and conditions.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 April 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.