University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in partnership with Australian Cotton Research & Development Corporation (CRDC), is offering one scholarship for eligible domestic applicants to undertake PhD research at the university under the CRDC Scholarship Scheme.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Offer is available to undertake PhD research at UTS under the CRDC Scholarship Scheme.
Field of study:
Scholarship is for the study of the subjects in the university.
$30,000 stipend 3 years
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) will provide 1 scholarship for eligible domestic applicant.
Citizens of Australia are eligible to apply
- Candidates must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must have a complete Masters Degree by research or a Bachelor Degree with first class honours, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- Students must have apply for admission to the PhD degree at UTS;
- must have one of the following research or study experiences: power systems, microgrid and optimization, and
should be a good communicator and team player as well as having an affinity with agricultural industries.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
30th April 2018
Applications now open for Spring (July) 2018. When applying to UTS, please ensure you mention this scheme, Cotton Research & Development Corporation (CRDC) Scholarship Scheme in the application.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click