The National University of Singapore is currently inviting applications for scholarships from students undertaking undergraduate program at the university (Please see the scholarship list below).
Both Singaporeans and foreign students are eligible to apply those scholarships. Each of the scholarships valued up to $10,000 per person.
Applicants are now invited to apply a number of scholarships at National University of Singapore.
Each of those scholarships available for certain citizens as listed as follow:
- Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple Scholarship at UTown fo all nationalities
- NUSS – Della & Seng Gee UTown Scholarship for all nationalities
- Steve Appleton-Micron Scholarship for Singaporeans and PR in 3rd and 4th Year from Electrical, Computer, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Tembusu Partners Scholarship Tembusu College Only. Preferably Singapore Citizens
- The Ngee Ann Kongsi Scholarship for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Tin Ka Ping Foundation Scholarship $10,000 Citizens of the People’s Republic of China
These scholarships provide up to $10,000 to each of the scholarship recipients.
Level and Area of Studies
The level and area of study for the UTown Scholarship includes all Undergraduate degree in all subjects offered by the host institution.
Place of Study
The place of study for the UTown Scholarship is the National University of Singapore.
Eligibility and Criteria
Each of those scholarships listed above has its own criteria. From the table below, you can get an idea into what is required.
|Apply for scholarship||NUS Scholarships/ NUS Sports Scholarship/ NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship||Prospective Singapore Citizen students who have applied for admission to NUS||1 February – mid-March|
|ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship / Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship||Prospective international students who have applied for admission to NUS|
(no separate scholarship application is required)
|Based on the admission application deadline|
|LKY-STEP Award/ University Engineering Scholarship||Eligible prospective students who have applied for admission to NUS||May|
|Scholarships interviews||NUS Scholarships/ NUS Sports Scholarship/ NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship||Shortlisted applicants||April – May|
|ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship / Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship||Shortlisted applicants||January – June|
|LKY-STEP Award/ University Engineering Scholarship||Shortlisted applicants||June|
|Offer and acceptance of scholarship||NUS Scholarships/ NUS Sports Scholarship/ NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship||Selected applicants||March – May|
|ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship / Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship||Selected applicants||February – July|
|LKY-STEP Award/ University Engineering Scholarship||Selected applicants||July|
|Signing of Letter of Acceptance & Undertaking/Scholarship Agreement||All Scholarships||Applicants who have accepted scholarship offer||July – August|
|Disbursement of scholarships funds||All Scholarships||All scholarship recipients||Sem 1: August – September|
Sem 2: January – February
Application should be made online. Please click the application link below for further information.
The deadlines for submission for these scholarships are depicted in the table below.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Department of Economics NUS PhD Scholarships in Singapore
- 240 Singapore International Graduate Awards in Singapore
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia
- National University of Singapore Scholarships
- LIST OF SCHOLARSHIPS IN SINGAPORE FOR HOME AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Fully Funded: National University of Singapore Graduate Scholarship
- TOP UNIVERSITIES IN SINGAPORE
- PHD Scholarship for International Students At National University of Singapore
- Australian National University Dixon-Walsh Scholarship
- Top 37 World Universities with the best infrastructure
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The National University of Singapore is currently inviting applications for scholarships from students undertaking undergraduate program at the university. The scholarship is worth $10,000. Apply Now!