SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The new Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships in the South Pacific is available for citizens of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses.
The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is the world’s first and oldest international university network, established in 1913. Its mission is to promote and support excellence in higher education for the benefit of individuals and societies throughout the Commonwealth and beyond.
Level/Field of study:
Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme offered by USP. The Course information can be found on the USP website.
The scholarship is hosted in South Pacific (USP has campuses in 12 Pacific island countries: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu).
Scholarship is open to international students from Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu..
These opportunities has value that includes
- full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- The scholarship is for Master’s study only and is not applicable to distance learning courses
- The scholarship is for new students only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already started
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families
- The scholarship is for a maximum of two years.
One scholarship is available, starting in February 2019.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the 12 countries in which USP has campuses: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper secondary level.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- The scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Please submit all the required documents by email to email@example.com.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
The deadline for this application is July 13th, 2018
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- International Ambassador Scholarships at UWL in UK, 2018
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- 50 international ambassador scholarships at University of West London in UK , 2018 University of St Andrews, School of Management International Ambassador Scholarships Scheme in UK, 2018
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.