SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been submitted for the US and International Students Presidential LEEP Scholarship for 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program and all applications are to be submitted before the deadline
Clark University is an American private research university located in Worcester, Massachusetts, the second largest city in New England. It is adjacent to University Park about 50 miles west of Boston.
Level: undergraduate program
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship covers: Presidential LEEP Scholars receive full tuition, room, and board for four years (with yearly scholarship renewal contingent on a student maintaining a strong academic record at Clark) as well as the chance to complete a master’s degree as a fifth-year student—completely tuition-free.
School(Institutions/ Country): Clark University | USA
Ideal Presidential LEEP Scholarship candidates are ambitious students whose high school records place them at the top of Clark University’s applicant pool.
- If student is eligible, he/she should demonstrate a strong desire to pursue a demanding academic schedule, collaborate with peers and professors, meet ambitious career and life goals and join a community of scholars with an unparalleled commitment to global change.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ There is no separate application form able for this scholarship. Applicants will be able to apply for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship as part of their application to Clark University
If you are interested in the Presidential LEEP Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1, 2017).
You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of the two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, 2018, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee. Last year, the committee reviewed more than 450 scholarship applications from the U.S. and around the world before inviting 15 finalists for interviews; of those 15, five were awarded the scholarship and became members of the incoming class. Typically, one or two international students receive this award each year.
You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1 for both Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
Semi-finalists will be notified by the end of February, and finalist interviews will be conducted in March.
The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date : The deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, 2018, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.