Urban Flower Market Scholarship 2019
Urban Flower Market scholarship 2019 application is currently ongoing. This scholarship is aimed at business and marketing students in secondary, junior or senior years at a recognized US university and is worth $1,000.
They know how hard it is to pay for college, and that every bit is important. As a florist, they build things. As a company, you want to help others grow.
About the Sponsor: Urban Flower Market
Urban Flower Market is a new spin on the neighborhood florist. We are an experience rather than just another Wayne NJ florist. Our property features over an acre of amazing products.
Not only do we have a huge outdoor selection of plants and trees but we also have the areas finest selection of indoor plants and exotic varieties housed in our vintage greenhouse. Our expert floral department offers the best Wayne NJ wedding flowers.
Urban Flower Market carries the finest supply of fresh cut flowers. Aside from our current selection of stunning bouquets and high-quality cut flowers we are now happy to announce we are offering wholesale flowers to the public. You can now buy in bulk for amazing prices and get all of the fresh cut flowers you could ever need.
Level/ Field of Study
Urban Flower Market Scholarship 2019 covers College sophomore, College junior, College senior levels in the following field of study;
- Business Administration
- Management and Operations
The Urban Flower Market Scholarship 2019 is offered by Urban Flower Market
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State
The Urban Flower Market Scholarship is available for the United State of American citizens.
How much is the Urban flower market scholarship worth?
The Urban Flower Market offers (1) a scholarship worth $ 1,000. The scholarship is a unique reward and must be renewed every year.
Who can apply for the Urban Flower Market scholarship 2019?
- The candidate must have a degree in Commerce or Marketing from a recognized college in the United States.
- The candidate has to start his second year.
- The applicant must be under 25 years old.
- The candidate must have a Cumulative Grade Point
- the average of at least 3.0 and be able to prove it
- The applicant must be a US citizen.
- The candidate must attend college full-time or part-time
- The candidate must be currently registered.
- When the scholarship is awarded, it will be sent to the school with instructions for applying for tuition, fees, and books.
How can One Apply for Urban flower market scholarship 2019
- Unofficial transcripts from your current educational institution. If awarded, no funds will be disbursed until official transcripts are received.
- Essay Requirement: No more than 3 pages double-spaced.
To apply, please submit an essay on the topic of “Creative Ways To Market A Local Florist”.
Also, include a personal summary detailing:
- Why do you need this scholarship?
- What is your personal and educational background?
- What are your career goals?
- What are your hobbies and extracurricular activities and what do they mean to you?
When is Urban Flower Market scholarship 2019 application deadline?
The Urban Flower Market Scholarship 2019 application deadline is July 31, 2019. The Urban Flower Market Scholarship winner will be announced on September 1, 2019.
- All About Education Scholarship 2019-2020 | UPDATE
- $ 1,000 College Jumpstart Scholarship 2019-2020 [UPDATED]
- Curtin Business School International Innovation Scholarship In Australia 2018/2019
- ITEC/SCAAP Scholarships for Citizens of ITEC Countries in India 2019-2020
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program, 2019-2020
- Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarships in Japan, 2018
- Ole Miss Scholarships 2019-2020
- Alumni Association International Scholarship in USA, 2019
- Florida International FIU Scholarships 2019-2020
- LSU Scholarships 2019-2020 | UPDATED