The Uppsala University is calling to offer Uppsala University-Viking Olov Björk’s Research Scholarship in Sweden, 2018; this scholarships is for young researchers within the field of applied biomaterial worth 275 000 Swedish Crowns.
The Uppsala University is a research university in Uppsala, Sweden, and is the oldest university in Sweden and all of the Nordic countries, founded in 1477. It ranks among the best universities in Northern Europe in international rankings.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Offers are available to pursue research.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of the applied biomaterial. Viking Olov Björk’s scholarship supports research in the intersection between medical technology and its close to clinical applications. This covers research and development within such areas as tissue engineering, nanotechnology or biomaterial research
Viking Olov Björk’s scholarship of 275 000 Swedish Crowns will be awarded
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Applicants from Sweden are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
30th September 2018
The application shall be in English and include:
- The research plan for the project to be through at the foreign institute.
- Certificate from the foreign site that confirms access to and availability of resources
- Statement from tutor / similar at the own Nordic university
- The budget for the stay abroad
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click Research Scholarships