SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Students from African countries are invited to apply for the Uppsala University Masters Scholarship For African Countries 2018/2019, only students that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program
Type: Master’s taught
Field of Study: All
Value of Scholarship: Complete tuition waiver
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, DR Congo, Ethiopia, India, Iraq, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and Yemen.To be taken at (country): Sweden
- Citizens of: Afghanistan, DR Congo, Ethiopia, India, Iraq, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Turkey and Yemen.
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- Application opens: 16th January 2018
- Application closes: 1st February 2018. Link to online application will be published here on 16th Jan.
How to Apply: The application period for scholarships from Uppsala University will be open from 16 January to 1 February 2018. Therefore, the link to the online scholarship application form will be found here on 16 January 2018.
Documentation to send:
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.