The University of the Philippines Open University is delighted to invite application UPOU Exchange Fellowship for International Students in Philippines, 2017. The fellowship is open for both home and abroad applicants to pursue research.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide a platform for capacity building and establishment of sustainable partnerships as well as fostering knowledge exchange on ODel.
The University of the Philippines Open University (also referred to as UPOU, UP Open University, or UP OpenU) is a public research university and distance learning institution headquartered in the Philippines.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Accommodation at the UPOU
- Living Expense allowance as per government rate
- Transportation to and from airport
- Transportation within the campus
- Office space with telephone and internet access
- Access to the University Library
- The parent university shall provide the candidates with a round-trip ticket.
Numbers of Scholarships: Three fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the Philippines
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be faculty and staff from different universities locally and abroad.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be faculty and staff from universities.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A proposal on research to be carried out during the Fellowship (8-10 pages, double line spacing). The proposed research project must be of relevance and be able to enhance the practice of open and distance e-learning.
- A letter of recommendation from the head of the recipient institution (President, Rector, Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 4, 2017.